yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not one to complain too much but it's getting really tiring doing spin the bottle for scenes. I recommend you just add them to the story on another route because that fishing for sex spin the bottle is tedious.

Reactions: arvitus

Mr.Mexob

Aug 21, 2020
how do i trigger:
  • New long Hanako story and h-scene, featuring Hanako, Mary, Kendo and Masaru.
if i already unlocked all the bottlespin scenes?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.4.15 full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,18 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,20 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Mary minimal action once again, not even feeling dissapointed anymore. Hanako positive change to a more interesting character in comparison to what she was at the begining , Mary on other hand from verry interesting character at 1 point her character/story progression (events with her) became boring with very few short interesting parts (honestly i think her character potential is being wasted in the game at this point), Rin character/story was interesting till massage events after that i think she should get full redo, the roleplay couple had very well done characters but the story with them I think could be a little bit more expanded and some wasted potential with some scenes could be filled, Erina not much to say here 50/50 for now nothing amazing nothing boring so far, her Mom? decent and interesting 1st appearance. Hope the dev will finish the game without leaving story/scenes parts that could have something more instead of less but also not go TOO FAR like Mary charcter change from when she was horny/curious to a mindless cock hungry slut whenever she have a scene with kendo/arato

Reactions: bucefala

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
The King of Summer [v0.4.15 full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,18 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,20 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that your Pixeldrain link for the Mac version links to a game called Secret of Sorcery v0.23.5 rather than this game.
All other links for Mac are correct however (didn't check the Win/Linux ones though).
Cheers!

Reactions: Bob69

Bill8778

Jul 17, 2020
Brooo how long until you are done with Arato's route? I want more of the actual GigaChad route's (Kendo). There are at least 2 more women in that resort he hasn't fucked: Irina's mom and Kaoru.
I appreciate your mentioning it. I see many people who seem to enjoy Arato, but I must admit that I am not one of them. In fact, I feel that the sheer amount of Arato content has the potential to alter the game in a way that makes it feel less like playing the King of Summer and more like playing the Evil Asshat of Brainrot.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes