PronounsAreGay

Aug 12, 2020
Is there any way to avoid all of the arato content in the game? I enjoyed it up until he was introduced and want to finish it

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any way to avoid all of the arato content in the game? I enjoyed it up until he was introduced and want to finish it
To avoid it:
There will be a moment when you will have to call him. This will start a chain of events that can end in 3 different routes: Arato's, Satoshi's and Kendo's (the main route). To avoid going to Arato's route, you will need to NOT ask Kendo to leave the resort when you are asked. Then Satoshi and Mari will go to the beach with Shizuka and Arato to have some drinks. You will have to drink the whole glass. Finally, after some night events, try to stop Arato from fucking Mary when the opportunity arises.

To go to Arato's route: make Kendo leave the resort, drink the whole glass, do not stop Arato.

To go to Satoshi's route: do NOT make Kendo leave, do NOT drink the whole glass and stop Arato.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
No Try Studios
i might have found a possible typo here, im suspecting its supposed to be "just for a bit"
View attachment 3551301
Could be just for a butt too.

Nah, just a typo, thanks for letting me know.
To avoid it:
There will be a moment when you will have to call him. This will start a chain of events that can end in 3 different routes: Arato's, Satoshi's and Kendo's (the main route). To avoid going to Arato's route, you will need to NOT ask Kendo to leave the resort when you are asked. Then Satoshi and Mari will go to the beach with Shizuka and Arato to have some drinks. You will have to drink the whole glass. Finally, after some night events, try to stop Arato from fucking Mary when the opportunity arises.

To go to Arato's route: make Kendo leave the resort, drink the whole glass, do not stop Arato.

To go to Satoshi's route: do NOT make Kendo leave, do NOT drink the whole glass and stop Arato.
For Satoshi's route, it's not necessary for Kendo to stay, just to not drink the glass.

Also, for people asking for saves, I added a skip ahead button to get to latest content in the next patch. Game has enough content that it has become necessary.

Do consider actually playing the game, though.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I recommend playing the game from the beggining from time to time. Now you have a big variety of scenes and events to progress from.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey No Try Studios , I don't know if this has been asked before but: will there be pregnancy at some point? Not necessarilly pregnant sex, just an ending for Mary or something.

NoobNoob-

Jun 3, 2021
So... I just startet this VN and am a few days in... but I have to know this.
Will the MC ever stop being a dumb bitch? Like... has this dude even one masculin fiber in his body?
He doesn't need to be like his uncle but damn.

Edit: I like the game so far... so please don't understand this as hate on the game. The visuals are great and the writing seems to be also good.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Will the MC ever stop being a dumb bitch? Like... has this dude even one masculin fiber in his body?

Edit: I like the game so far... so please don't understand this as hate on the game. The visuals are great and the writing seems to be also good.
welcome to the world of NTR games, to answer your question: no he will not xD

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017

Well, pretty realistic. That's actually like every cucks in here. Hope that didn't offend them.
Jk

NoobNoob-

Jun 3, 2021
welcome to the world of NTR games, to answer your question: no he will not xD
Well, pretty realistic. That's actually like every cucks in here. Hope that didn't offend them.
Jk
Hmm... that's a shame. I thought there could be some kind of sharing coming along the story, with the MC and uncle growing a bit closer and take on the resort as a team... kinda. But if the MC doesn't grow a pair, that seems impossible.
It's not like I need to identify with the MC... but at least he has to have some likable or respectable traits. This dude is just insecurity incarnate.

rangabang

May 4, 2021

I dont understand why people want likable mcs in ntr.
If you read ntr, you should go in fully expecting the mc to be a pathetic cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
The quality of the animation seems wonderful, but when I read the word netorare, at that moment I knew it wasn't something for me.
What a pity.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes