VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dev, how old is that little girl? I'm curious if you can give an honest answer, because as far as any laws are concerned she's obviously 18, but that's not what I mean. Now, I generally like petite body-type, but this girl's personality and behaviour does not suggest she is even a teenager and that's really discomforting.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Really nice start
Renders are well done, interesting characters, original and intriguing story.
Will follow this one

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The thing is that all images should be compressed before inserted into the game as not many people have fast internet with loads of cap. Just my take on it. From the images on OP they look really amazing quality. 1Gb+ for first release is a lot.

Paging our savior that compresses 1GB+ files :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Older sister looks great younger sister on the other hand her body looks fine but her face at times looks quite scarey and sometimes looks like she's wearing a mask and her face and head kind of look like she's an adult shrank down to a smaller size. Younger sister after giving the MC the flower her lips change from normal to iray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0012_07.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2799, in script
with fade
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0012_07.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

0012_07.png is corrupted or empty had to make a copy of the 0012_06 and rename it to the broken one to fix the error.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Am I crazy or did this not have a different title before?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nothing but errors starting in bath with "kiss her" all the way till the end of the chapter..i did a clean fresh install to see if maybe it wasnt just because of overwriting the older version..still all errors..sorry i didnt grab a copy of the traceback errors..but..it was every scene after "kiss her" clicked ignore so many times my finger hurts..LOL

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
nothing but errors starting in bath with "kiss her" all the way till the end of the chapter..i did a clean fresh install to see if maybe it wasnt just because of overwriting the older version..still all errors..sorry i didnt grab a copy of the traceback errors..but..it was every scene after "kiss her" clicked ignore so many times my finger hurts..LOL
Sorry... Yes it's my fault animation work only with png.
God I'm so sorry. I change it right now.

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all better thanks..NOW...waiting patiently for the next chapter..this is a very intriguing story so far ..cant wait to see where it goes.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
all better thanks..NOW...waiting patiently for the next chapter..this is a very intriguing story so far ..cant wait to see where it goes.
Thenk you!
About next part of the game.
Now is ready 128 screens. It's 40-45% next chapter. I think next update will be in the middle of June.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello

script error in the bathtub with Liv when she comes close to MC and kiss her

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'01ani1.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3150, in script
    with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file '01ani1.png'.
........ long list .......

Edit

Mega file ok but Workupload file error script

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hello

script error in the bathtub with Liv when she comes close to MC and kiss her

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'01ani1.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3150, in script
    with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file '01ani1.png'.
........ long list .......

Edit

Mega file ok but Workupload file error script
There was an error with the animations, I have already updated all download links.

I apologize to who have already downloaded the game for this time because of my inattention.
Again, I'm so sorry.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes