VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Off to a fantastic start! It has many elements I appreciate… Great art quality, I prefer a degree of realism over comic/cartoon style art. The girls aren’t just “reskins” of each other, there are clear differences between them. “The MILF” type, the confident “20’something” chick, and the “innocent sexploration”. Looking forward to additional chapters.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
"you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
I don't promote drug manufacturing in the game.
I think @ninja_robot was referring to "We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex". That last bit in particular. Disclaimer: I haven't played this game, so I don't know if that's accurate here.

• Angry
Reactions: Alea iacta est

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Off to a fantastic start! It has many elements I appreciate… Great art quality, I prefer a degree of realism over comic/cartoon style art. The girls aren’t just “reskins” of each other, there are clear differences between them. “The MILF” type, the confident “20’something” chick, and the “innocent sexploration”. Looking forward to additional chapters.
I'll try not to disappoint!

Reactions: Skrim72

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
For a start game is looking promising. Art style is good, characters also, and there is a wierd, but good story in a way. Can't wait for more.

Also i have done crunched version of the game:
Win:
And non-tested versions:
Mac:
Linux:
Enjoy :)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
you tease....im already sold :D

oh and isee a lot of guys talking about shrinking img files with web something or other. have a look at a game called 'a new home' by envixer on this forum. he did this and yes the size is way smaller....massively so....but it also has lost a lot of resolution and makes some of the images a little grainy looking. personally I don't mind the size of a download as long as it has the content worth it....which means a lot of butts :D
@envixer went a little overboard with his compression - the game fell to below 10% size. From what I remember, the images didn't become grainy (like they do with aggresively compressed pngs and jpegs), but they did get a bit blurry. I think they were still acceptable, but I do prefer crisper images as long as the download size stays below 600 megs.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Oh very nice so far. Maria looks fucking hot :D Alice creeps me with those eyes XD
Btw is that last pic in the game? Chapter 1 ended after the Liv thing.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, Katie! :heartcoveredeyes:

But about the game's bright future on Patreon, that will be tough. Drugs are one red flag. The teaser image for next chapter also has great potential to agitate saviours of fictional characters. And they won't like Alice either. :(

Aug 16, 2017
@envixer went a little overboard with his compression - the game fell to below 10% size. From what I remember, the images didn't become grainy (like they do with aggresively compressed pngs and jpegs), but they did get a bit blurry. I think they were still acceptable, but I do prefer crisper images as long as the download size stays below 600 megs.
yeah I meant blurry...but was like past 2am at that point :D
envixers game doesn't lose much as I still get absorbed but yeah it does look overkill as I agree....keeping the images sharp really help with absorption...like a decent story and extra long buttlovin scenes :winkytongue:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you!

"you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
I don't promote drug manufacturing in the game.
Unfortunately mind-control/drug for sex = rape for patreon. So strictly speaking you are against the rules.
The mind control/drug has not been enforced strictly like the incest stuff. However I suggest to keep a low profile on this expect of the game.

By the way, I hope that we will have a route full dominant-/slave for all of the girls.

Reactions: rmma621 and Hyped

flanby

May 25, 2017
Wow, very promising!! Btw, in the scene with the Liv(?) memory there is a moment where Alice appears talking like if she were Liv, just her name, is that a mistake or is it part of the plot?

Aug 16, 2017
a natural flower is, im guessing, what is causing this mini hoohah about mind control and drug related stuff going on in this feed?

seems a bit heavy considering we don't see anything that even fits the bill yet

my answer is really simple....don't give patreon any money...problem solved :D

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Wow, very promising!! Btw, in the scene with the Liv(?) memory there is a moment where Alice appears talking like if she were Liv, just her name, is that a mistake or is it part of the plot?
I found. THX
It's mistake sorry:oops:

a natural flower is, im guessing, what is causing this mini hoohah about mind control and drug related stuff going on in this feed?

seems a bit heavy considering we don't see anything that even fits the bill yet
But why? This is adult game and adult story! Sometime adult people do drugs. It's not very well, but it is. Why I can't show it in my game?

my answer is really simple....don't give patreon any money...problem solved :D
Give patreon any money!!!!! I need it for translation!:frown: No money>No translation>No game!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
But why? This is adult game and adult story! Sometime adult people do drugs. It's not very well, but it is. Why I can't show it in my game?
Drugs etc are sometimes banned because they're rapey. This naturally extends to lots of things, and other crimes are allowed, but that's the reason.

Zorcah

Aug 9, 2017
usually i stay away from games that are in the very early stages of development (i.e 0.1) but i'm glad i decided to play this. there is a decent amount there for its first release and the story is very intriguing and has a lot of potential. there is only 1 negative thing i can say about the game and that is its file size. the current size of the game is not too bad but as more gets added to it, the file size will skyrocket.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's not clear to me how closely Patreon monitors this stuff. Summertime Saga clearly depicts sex with minors(or at least, high school age kids), incest and some fringe stuff that might be difficult to discern from non-consensual activity(Mia's mom can be your slave, e.g.). And they're getting thousands a month. It either has to be staff randomly auditing creators, or else people reporting them in(which seems somewhat unlikely).

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes