Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Another week, another pin-up!

This time it features everyone's favorite muscle girl, Val!

Here's the link to the post at my patreon page:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to check it, here's the image:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of this pin-up so, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

All in all, you guys have a great weekend!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah! As soon as I saw that I knew I had to port it to Honey Select. I like that bike so much I'm even considering replacing MC's bike with it.
While I also love that bike, I hope u would also considering replacing that bike with MC, facing up, soon.
U know, for research purpose.

Keep up the great work, man :D

Reactions: aolli and _Gutts_

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
There really is no need for one tbh. The experience is pretty linear so far and you won't miss anything no matter what you pick.
You say that yet I have 9 scene replays locked still including the very first one.

Numbers: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 & 14 if that helps.

Reactions: Lykanz

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
DO you plan on making the Halloween B/s skippable in future updates ?
It really holds zero interest & since I`m not American is totally irrelevant.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Even if you don't have halloween where you're from surely you can appreciate the lewd scenes?
Maybe, but I wandered into first room, got skewered, back to main menu.
No explanation of what I was supposed to do or how so figured that was it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
DO you plan on making the Halloween B/s skippable in future updates ?
It really holds zero interest & since I`m not American is totally irrelevant.
Maybe, but I wandered into first room, got skewered, back to main menu.
No explanation of what I was supposed to do or how so figured that was it.
I'm not american either. :p

Anyway, yeah. The Halloween (and all future specials) will be completely optional and accessible at any given time through a menu on the new phone system.

The will add some flavor text here and there and, maybe, unlock some clothes for the girls though.

Also, the Halloween Special was designed so the player would die a lot (it's a nightmare after all). So, basically, save... A lot... And try again if you die.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I'm not american either. :p

Anyway, yeah. The Halloween (and all future specials) will be completely optional and accessible at any given time through a menu on the new phone system.

The will add some flavor text here and there and, maybe, unlock some clothes for the girls though.

Also, the Halloween Special was designed so the player would die a lot (it's a nightmare after all). So, basically, save... A lot... And try again if you die.
Yeah I`ll pass lol. Things like that frustrate & annoy the crap outta me, same as a couple of other games on here that looked promising but give you zero sense of direction or what / how to do anything, leaving you to just guess at it all.
1 I just deleted, the other I will see what is said about my comments, if they get an answer.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That happened to me aswell lol, think its just @Lykanz 's sense of humor.
Yes and no, lol. There was some stuff that I deliberately made to tick people off, but mostly I tried to get the player to think before each decision. Dunno if I actually achieved that tho.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes