Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What's up everyone?

So, for this week's pin-up I wanted to make a music themed scene, so I started putting things together and, when I realized, I had a dark, metal themed scene.

Can't say I'm disappointed with it, to be honest, I love the result!

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see the pin-up, here's it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, there's a NSFW version of this pin-up available to all patrons, so if you're one of them, be sure the check it out!

I hope you guys like it!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I've just been through the dressing room several times, and holy hell
Lykanz, how many god damn renders did you make?!
o_O It feels like I could keep going through it for another hour and still get ones I haven't seen yet!

Imma throwing' a (y) on this here game. :cool:

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great game man loved it.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I've just been through the dressing room several times, and holy hell
Lykanz, how many god damn renders did you make?!
o_O It feels like I could keep going through it for another hour and still get ones I haven't seen yet!

Imma throwing' a (y) on this here game. :cool:
I made 18 different images. 9 for swimsuits and 9 for lingeries.

Any idea when will be the next version out.
Is there any eta on the next update?? :)
I can't give any ETA as of yet. Later this week I'll post a development update at my patreon page.
What I can say is that the reworking is going well and most of the new features and mechanics are implemented, right now I'm in the middle of porting the story over to the new code.
I haven't started doing the wardrobe feature yet tho.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, Better lock your door
Five, six, grab a crucifix.
Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

...until a update comes soon...

;)

May 16, 2018
Just played through the current version of the game, and i must say i really love this game got awesome potential! The holloween event are creative and the bathroom scenes give us a glimpse of what more hot scenes to come! (Hope you can convert it to a smooth transition)

Will be following your next update! :love:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Love the game is there by chance an ETA as to when next update is going to arive
I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Right now I can't give any ETA. If you read a few posts back on here or at my patreon page, you'll see that I'm in the middle of reworking the code for the game. After I'm done with that I'll start adding new content to it.

Come to think of it... I should make a progress bar or something like that on my patreon page... Hmm... That's something to think about.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Right now I can't give any ETA. If you read a few posts back on here or at my patreon page, you'll see that I'm in the middle of reworking the code for the game. After I'm done with that I'll start adding new content to it.

Come to think of it... I should make a progress bar or something like that on my patreon page... Hmm... That's something to think about.
It works for DarkCookie.

... or at least it's a point in his favour.

Agraon

Jun 12, 2018
Ayy man I'm usually the type that just comes here to download and look at images of the game before downloading but man your game is good.. I was really looking forward for more updates hahaha. Damn Linda Mae's hot af.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ayy man I'm usually the type that just comes here to download and look at images of the game before downloading but man your game is good.. I was really looking forward for more updates hahaha. Damn Linda Mae's hot af.
I'm glad you liked it!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
your game seems promising. dunno what happened when the eyes went dracula type of his little sis. I'd like it to be realistic(no hocus fuck-us) imo.... other than that great game.... keeping a watch and looking forward to it :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
your game seems promising. dunno what happened when the eyes went dracula type of his little sis. I'd like it to be realistic(no hocus fuck-us) imo.... other than that great game.... keeping a watch and looking forward to it :)
That was just a small, random thing. It won't be recurring.

Also, well... If you're expecting this story to be realistic... It is... Sort of... Sometimes...

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
That was just a small, random thing. It won't be recurring.

Also, well... If you're expecting this story to be realistic... It is... Sort of... Sometimes...
oh... then that was some one time Halloween fun, awesome.
Realistic , i mean.... err.... you know.... yeah yeah , thats the one... you got that right. well no need for me to worry anymore XD XD

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes