Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yes and no, lol. There was some stuff that I deliberately made to tick people off, but mostly I tried to get the player to think before each decision. Dunno if I actually achieved that tho.
You sure did with me i loved it i realy dont like games where they treat you like a braindead idiot so i died a few times but the ends justify the means right and dan good HS in that speciel

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just got the pin-ups. Glad to hear things are going well.
Also, crazy thing to ask, but is them taking judo 'canon'?

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just got the pin-ups. Glad to hear things are going well.
Also, crazy thing to ask, but is them taking judo 'canon'?
It is for Val, not for Luana tho. Maybe she was trying to learn.

Also, Mike (MC) did some classes and is somewhat proficient in martial arts.

Reactions: aolli and Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It is for Val, not for Luana tho. Maybe she was trying to learn.

Also, Mike (MC) did some classes and is somewhat proficient in martial arts.
Well, his regimen had to be more varied than doing push-ups while getting sat on lol.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
By the way, initially I thought about doing that pin-up with Mike and Val, but the NSFW pose didn't come out good enough. So I decided for a submission hold with Luana instead.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
By the way, initially I thought about doing that pin-up with Mike and Val, but the NSFW pose didn't come out good enough. So I decided for a submission hold with Luana instead.
I thought Mike wasn't allowed to be in the pin-ups so his content would be saved for the game itself.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I thought Mike wasn't allowed to be in the pin-ups so his content would be saved for the game itself.
He is allowed, it's just that so far I haven't found an oportunity to use him without looking like a sore thumb.

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is this the most current version? 0.04 HS ? I played but the end was ridiculous :s
The halloween special was just that, a special. Don't hold anything that happened there as canon.

Anyway, I finished most of the features and mechanics I had to code for the rework and right now it's only a matter of preparing the sprites and porting the old content over to the new version.

I honestly don't know how long that will take as, right now, I don't have much spare time to work on it as I'm taking care and helping my wife who recently underwent surgery and is still recovering. She's getting better though, and is starting to do most things by herself, which leaves me with a little more time to work on The Inn, and I'm taking whatever oportunity I have to work on it.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The halloween special was just that, a special. Don't hold anything that happened there as canon.

Anyway, I finished most of the features and mechanics I had to code for the rework and right now it's only a matter of preparing the sprites and porting the old content over to the new version.

I honestly don't know how long that will take as, right now, I don't have much spare time to work on it as I'm taking care and helping my wife who recently underwent surgery and is still recovering. She's getting better though, and is starting to do most things by herself, which leaves me with a little more time to work on The Inn, and I'm taking whatever oportunity I have to work on it.
Here's hoping for her good health and speedy recovery. Take all the time you need.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Glad to hear she's doing better. I'm sure what you've got in store is quality.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes