Lykanz

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Another week, another pin-up!

This time it features everyone's favorite muscle girl, Val!

Here's the link to the post at my patreon page:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to check it, here's the image:

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of this pin-up so, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

All in all, you guys have a great weekend!

Lykanz

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You say that yet I have 9 scene replays locked still including the very first one.

Numbers: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 & 14 if that helps.
1 - Decline to keep talking to Mr. Jacob at day 2.

6, 7, 8 and 9 - Those are the peeping scenes, you can either get them by going to the other fitting room besides Linda's when you're waiting for her to get ready and then save scum at the peeping scene to get them all or go back to the clothing store when MC is on his way back to his hometown and has the chance to stop at the clothing store.

11 - This is a gag scene that you get if you go to the bathroom as soon as you and Linda arrive at the clothing store.

12, 13 and 14 - Those are glory hole scenes. Same as the peeping scenes, go to the bathroom at any time and either save scum at the scenes or go back to the clothing store later on.

Aug 21, 2017
1 - Decline to keep talking to Mr. Jacob at day 2.

6, 7, 8 and 9 - Those are the peeping scenes, you can either get them by going to the other fitting room besides Linda's when you're waiting for her to get ready and then save scum at the peeping scene to get them all or go back to the clothing store when MC is on his way back to his hometown and has the chance to stop at the clothing store.

11 - This is a gag scene that you get if you go to the bathroom as soon as you and Linda arrive at the clothing store.

12, 13 and 14 - Those are glory hole scenes. Same as the peeping scenes, go to the bathroom at any time and either save scum at the scenes or go back to the clothing store later on.
Got them :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes