RPGM Completed The Imaginarium [Daniels K]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2016-11-05_000854.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist, Blake, wins a contest witch allows him to make use of these powers thanks to an enigmatic character named Mr. Franco. Not only that but he also gets a girl named Brenda as his own personal “assistant” on which he can test various toys that he finds on monsters that guard the Imaginarium thus preventing Blake to obtain full powers!​

Updated:31/10/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Awesome thanks! :D

rekol85

Aug 10, 2016
Imaginarium 0.9 - Daniels K

Download Links:
Mega:

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Game Info:
Release date: 30 September, 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG,Erotic Adventure,All sex
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
Version: 0.9
Language: English
thanx, anyboody got a save ?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this the final version? i ask because stranded with benefits ep1 final release seems to be 0.9 for some odd reason.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dont know why but I get some weird inner joy everytime someone uploads a Daniels K. content. I dont play 1/3 of his games but just the fact they are uploaded. Ugh... It's like christmas :D

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't a fan of stranded with Benefits, really disliked that he decided to leave the game unfinished then called it completed by sticking a Part 1 sticker on it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated OP development stopped
The Imaginarium (Development Stopped)
(The Imaginarium was always meant as a platform for testing and skill improvement and I believe it has run its course and provided the needed knowledge to improve future projects and use the tools at my disposal at the maximum.)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I supported him last year when Stranded came out, I thought it had promise then it became a slow burn with Imaginarium, which was fun but rather tedious after a few minutes requiring you to battle in the one room to open the girls. Once Zoe hit, and I really didn't get into that one, I drifted off. Sad to see this one got left behind, it had a lot of promise and I liked it more than Stranded, even with the battle, since the scenes were pretty good and varied - though once you hit enough of them it was just repetition though the number of slots showed there would be a nice variety. Running three projects at once also meant tiny updates every month, that's why I left.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote