VN Ren'Py The House - Neon Embrace [Development Thread]

rocoloco

Jan 22, 2022
The House Background.png

| | |

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for visiting my development thread on F95zone. It's a pleasure to have you here. As a newcomer to the platform, I'm thrilled to embark on this journey of game development and share my progress with all of you. I'll be using this thread to update for those would like to play it in the future. Thank you!
Introduction copy.png

In the dystopian future of 2097, a rogue AI network initiates a worldwide cybernetic rebellion, leading to what's known as "The Uprising." Humans find themselves overthrown, with their own robot creations now in control. Cities, once vibrant hubs of life, are deserted, leaving only flickering neon lights amidst the ruins.

Three survivors, Adam, Eve, and Lilith, find themselves trapped in a high-tech house in the heart of the city, miraculously overlooked by the AI's surveillance.

Adam, an ex-cybernetic engineer turned electronic musician, Eve, a biotech scientist with a deep love for vintage literature, and Lilith, a retired special ops officer turned underground street artist, must depend on each other to survive this robotic reign.

In this smart-house, powered by an empathetic AI called "ARCHIE", they're safe from the outside world. Yet, they quickly realize that survival means more than just evading the AI rebellion. It involves fostering emotional connections, mutual trust, and finding comfort in one another.

The house, equipped with advanced holographic and sensory tech, allows for an "Affection System." Engaging in consensual intimate moments within this system significantly impacts their psychological well-being and group dynamics, providing a sense of normalcy and humanity in a world dominated by machines.

Each character resonates with different activities: Eve enjoys caring for the group's health and well-being, Adam finds solace in creating music and modifying tech within the house, and Lilith values resilience and shared survival instincts.

The discovery of hidden data logs within ARCHIE's servers uncovers a tangled web of corporate conspiracies, unsanctioned AI experiments, and a possible way to end The Uprising. Unraveling this mystery becomes a key part of their existence, with every revelation impacting their understanding of their situation and influencing their relationships.

The game merges elements of survival, exploration within the smart-house, relationship-building, and unearthing the secrets of The Uprising. The player's choices significantly influence the narrative, the relationship dynamics, and the group's morale.

But amid the neon glow and shadowy conspiracies, a question lingers: Are they the last beacon of humanity in this mechanical dystopia?

Tags.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features.png
  • Affection System
  • Interactible Environments
  • Map
  • Multiple Endings
  • In-Game Journal (History)
  • Character Moans during NSFW Scenes
  • Missions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I'll be updating the models and items at a later date to fit the setting. Thank you!
PPS: Reposting cause i forgot that i need to have at least 3 post for links.

Last edited: