VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK, after a bit of investigation my versioning system designed to prevent people ever having to restart a new game after 0.2 actually prevents people from starting new games! Oops.

If you have a save game from 0.2 that will work fine with the latest release.

I will fix the issue and redo the builds and let you know the new links when they are ready, probably in a day or so.

Reactions: stal1234 and j4yj4m

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
the plot for this VN just escalated 10 fold. Thank you dev, this is wonderful.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I did manage to catch an error - my last savegame fom 0.2 was in the office directly after the night with the girls and it immediately showed Sophie on the desk instead of the normal office view from the savegame. After the first Sophie scene I got 2 exceptions and then another after Christine also the story book did not update.
Worked fine with an earlier save though :)

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Got the same error , from new download and fresh start

File "game/DayX.rpy", line 141, in <module>
AttributeError: 'storyClass' object has no attribute 'counter'

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
OK, after a bit of investigation my versioning system designed to prevent people ever having to restart a new game after 0.2 actually prevents people from starting new games! Oops.

If you have a save game from 0.2 that will work fine with the latest release.

I will fix the issue and redo the builds and let you know the new links when they are ready, probably in a day or so.
Got the same error , from new download and fresh start

File "game/DayX.rpy", line 141, in <module>
AttributeError: 'storyClass' object has no attribute 'counter'
Dev is fixing as we speak.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do you know how hard it is to read when Lucy does that?..for a full 5-10 minutes...also my way of saying..awesome implementation of a continuous animation through a continuous dialogue route...a nice touch you seldom see.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"i think its more common for couples to get a dog together but i suppose we could get a Daisy instead"...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Reactions: Floga

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So I have a 0.2 save, and it's working just fine (thank you for the effort, @FlipTopBin !), except that now the morning Mother visits happens every day. Tried the whole week, and it happens every morning. Poor guy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
current content is finished so mother keeps visiting to remind you to look at the questbook notice its done and save and quit..HAHAAA...frikkin mothers...

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Okay WOW!

This update had WAY too many narrative shifts. Still getting over it.

First of all the OOC business is strong in this one. We basically went from a cute family dynamic to a weird magic territory

Sophie being assertive was a big shock to me. there is way too much left in the air by this point. this update basically rewrote

the whole story. I like Daisy's story, but I felt that Sophie was controlling. She's the master in this, Daisy knew it in the

dialogue. I honestly thought the flash in the alley was a gun but there was no body. Alley girl obviously knows something.

What vexes me is how I'm overthinking every interaction, whether it's the gym, the hospital. How much of that is real?

In short I'm feeling very Jon-Snow right now
I know nothing and I hope for answers.

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys i need some help, i cant see the .exe format to start the game i already downloading the full version but cant see the .exe

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes