VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
Capitalism Man. Older versions of everything are sold off cheaper than new stuff, sometimes even given away. Plus the older the model, the more stuff is made to be compatible with it, hair, clothes etc

Seems like Christine has a stalker! :)
She is pretty much a base Pepper (https://f95zone.to/threads/pepper-bundle.15058/) with Classic Bob hair (https://f95zone.to/threads/classic-bob-hair-for-g3f-g8f.10403/).
I may have played with her boobs and butt a bit, but then again, who wouldn't :)
Can't remember where the makeup came from I am afraid.
you make me sound like a creep :LOL: she's definitely in my top 3 favorite models though not gonna lie :D
thanks for the info ! i'm all set in case i'll ever give creating a game a try haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no more goofy faced blonde silly dame :( she was one of my favs..toss the game off to another dev...this was one that needed to continue...she was a breath of fresh air among the sea of standard game bimbos.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

supernap

May 26, 2017
The only thing so far that bothers me,a re those creepy overexeggerated facemorphs, I mean the models are nice, although some of them i've seen in other projects already, the story is a bit on the loony side, but enjoyable, but those facemorphs . . .

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
wow I got to this late. In case you're still monitoring this thread FTB, I just wanted to say that I loved the story and the characters in this game - but most of all your writing is amazing. Some of your references made me laugh out loud, but then I should've guessed your sense of humour from your handle.

Thank you so much for creating this, it's been enjoyable on so many levels. ;)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh wow didn't notice this was abandoned too bad
yes that's really a shame about the game had a lot of potential and was also very funny how one of them broke down with the chair and then this confused look in the hospital with the twisted eyes i thought it was really funny

Reactions: kajidiablo

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I was clearing out my hard drive and came across the game I was going to release after The Hotel Manager. Needless to say that too was abandoned but not before I created an hour or two of content so I thought I would upload it for anybody who enjoyed THM and might like a brief taste of what could have been.

It's provided as is. There will be no updates, no bug fixes. I don't even have Daz installed any more! Here is a quick walkthrough to get the most content:

Take the tutorial. It's a hark back to THM and explains the basic plot.
Don't bother changing names, there isn't that much content.
Order Takeout
Cook instead
Say something nice
Always ask the assistant to give her opinion.
Make Emma dance
Hug
Don't move away
Ask Emma if she wants a cuddle
Stroke her hair
Hell yes!
Learning Opportunity
Yes to boobies
Offer a massage
Bribe the assistant

The images run out half way through this scene unfortunately but the story goes on for a bit longer if you just want to read.

Have a wank
Knock
Yes
Yes please
Re-enter

The zip file can be downloaded from Mega here

Enjoy!

PS Thanks to all the developers who don't abandon their games.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes