VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wow this is really a first class game great start ..... I do not like it all just normal pictures are like in the tube where the people move something or talking and not only star sitting there / are the people move their eyes and not only star sitting there / stand ...... and the funniest I found so far the hospital scene as her eyes twisted x'D

or afterwards when she is back in the office and she then tries to find a place without chair x'D please keep up the good work and maybe the next update will have more content anyway I had a lot of fun and a lot of fun with the game and I can not wait for it in the next update so hopefully there will be some funny mommentes...

and you take the time you need for the next update because I'd rather wait longer for such a good game as who's brought out quickly and then nothing is good ........ So keep up the good work it

Reactions: Askeon

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I am enjoying it so far. It feels like it could get a little bit "grindy" but hopefully that will change as more content is added. I REALLY appreciate that most of the models are wearing hosiery (yeah, my thing).

Keep up the quality work.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Mass Effect Andromeda is a $40+ million dollar game Bioware/EA released recently. It got alot of critical reviews, many for bad animations, among which were crazy or googly eyes that rolled around when the NPCs talked.
Alright hold on, let's not denigrate the dev's work on his first release. I believe enough feedback was provided about that in a constructive way without resorting to refer his efforts to a AAA failed release. :)

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
When is the next update expected?
Thanks for the interest.

This is very much a hobby for me which I have to fit around my family and fulltime job so updates will be irregular to say the least. I am working on this but don't expect 0.2 for a while, probably towards the end of the summer. I will try and post here when it is close to finished.

trm567

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the interest.

This is very much a hobby for me which I have to fit around my family and fulltime job so updates will be irregular to say the least. I am working on this but don't expect 0.2 for a while, probably towards the end of the summer. I will try and post here when it is close to finished.
i really enjoy your (current short) game, it's really nice designed but i would wish more interaction with the ladies, not only call them by phone.

mister string

May 13, 2018
I think I have fixed all of your problems, your MC seems to have a developed a habit of "threatening his creditors". Commercially I have always found that taking this approach with the people you owe money to very rarely works. Perhaps if he tried chasing his debtors life and turnover will be more rewarding.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Dafuq? 72mb on mega? What it has those 5 images from the main post?

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you should work on thei faces some more, you keep mentioning Angela or whatever her name is that she's so young that she could be your daughter but she looks like she's in her late 30s to be honest. And the goth girl, looks weird tbh, not cute, not sexy

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes