Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

tumblr_inline_o1s92xRyvk1t3v7od_540.jpg
Overview:
This page about 3D sex game based on Resident Evil series. It's called "The Horny Evil: Sexohazard". In this game you can have sex with different RE girls with a lot of different features: different poses, cum in\out, etc, etc.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.2.4 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

027qmuw629ye.png d09uugzeqlhs.png efkgbzkl55lm.png cjwppzo0fjh3.png

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
yeah no interest i cant even get char to move anywhere.what controls you use here?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I downloaded a 0.2.1 nearly a year ago and that also crashed constantly, is this still being worked on?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I don't know why amateurs keep trying the Unreal Engine. If you don't know how to use it, its unstable as hell. If your going 3D like this use unity, at least its built for amateur development and scripting is pretty simple.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just play it right now, and it work perfectly .. i dont know wtf is your problem guys, but it work good for me, i make lesb claire/ash on the bed

- the blur of the game is pain in the ass, holly shit !
- dont play with the hat option, everytime you try a hat, the hat appear on the floor of the room and eat you memory

- not alots of poses as expected :
ash/men 2
claire/men 2
ash/claire 1
ash/dog ? (not tested)
claire/dog ? (not tested)

customization , not huuuuge choice but still some (dont mess with the hat, seriously)

models are nice (the neck is still a mess but whatever)

choose "girls" and partner, girls inclued only claire or ash, partner inclued claire, ash, men or zombi dog

2 place/room radio room or village house

animations are not pro-work, can look a bit weird, but still correct for a start

a little plus on the mini-story writted when you choose the couple and the place. (weird as shit you can do a claire/claire sex scene too or a ash/ash XD )

Last edited:
Reactions: SerpentWave

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, i dont know why i m the only one to run it..

i got win7 64
i just run it from the exe, not even on admin right.
i just download the shit en extract the folder in my desktop and run it from the exe inside the folder, it open it in windowed mode and run perfectly.

(first time i see my pc run something that lots of others didnt lol)

Reactions: Cirro84

den_of_evil

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why amateurs keep trying the Unreal Engine. If you don't know how to use it, its unstable as hell. If your going 3D like this use unity, at least its built for amateur development and scripting is pretty simple.
It will be unstable even if you know how to use it. We tried to do something with unreal engine, but progress was first slow because blueprints crashed whole editor all the time. Then we tried to dump blueprints and use c++, but even that made editor crash all the time. Editor crashes because it is not separated from game logic. Basically if it crashes a lot, game will crash too. Now we are using unity and progress has been much faster.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Awesome, definitely gonna download

Escape

May 12, 2017
This is from the creator's patreon:
That link seems to still work, I didn't try playing the game so I don't know if people will still have crashes and other bugs.

Reactions: moszter

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
This is from the creator's patreon:
That link seems to still work, I didn't try playing the game so I don't know if people will still have crashes and other bugs.
yep thats the broken version!