Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ138139_img_main.jpg

Overview:
When the Holy Grail of Alharahn is stolen by the Youma (demons), Lilua is sent to the island of Kourfet on a mission to search for and recover it. But on the way, the Youma attack the ship. Lilua loses all her equipment and washes up on the shore of the island, and what's more, she's been cursed by a succubus. Not only is she back to Lv1, if she doesn't take in semen she'll be overwhelmed with sexual desire.
Translated by
Updated: Mar/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.12
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Fantasy, Tentacles, Rape, Monster, Defeat Sex, Character Customization, Animated Sex Scenes, Prostitution, Corruption

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ138139_img_smp2.jpg RJ138139_img_smp1.jpg RJ138139_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Both this game and Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl were translated by u-ray.

At least according to the tl note I found in the game folder. Figured you might wanna credit them.
Any chance you might also upload the other games he's translated? The last one is some kind of monster girl game, and I'm very interested in that.

Reactions: Zepheral

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Both this game and Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl were translated by u-ray.

At least according to the tl note I found in the game folder. Figured you might wanna credit them.
Any chance you might also upload the other games he's translated? The last one is some kind of monster girl game, and I'm very interested in that.
Thanks, it's really hard to find the translators at times. Also, I've already uploaded all those games, u-ray just named them differently. The monster one is this one :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks, it's really hard to find the translators at times. Also, I've already uploaded all those games, u-ray just named them differently. The monster one is this one :)
I know. I already beat it.
Made a comment in that thread about not knowing it was translated, even though I did because I asked for the game here. What was I smoking that day? XD

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Some kind soul in ulmf shared the 1.20 version with me, here it is:
It's unpatched, so you'll need the 1.11 patch from u-ray:

Tenken0891

Jan 26, 2017
Some kind soul in ulmf shared the 1.20 version with me, here it is:
It's unpatched, so you'll need the 1.11 patch from u-ray:
Hm, I'm getting errors after libido goes past 50. From previous threads on ulmf, that means it's looking for the heart image in v1.2.

Patch 1.11 should cover it; not sure why it isn't. Any ideas?

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, does anyone know why I get a green error about the data folder? it is in Japanese.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
The 1.20 link is down.
Here's a reupload with the patch already applied.

Hm, I'm getting errors after libido goes past 50. From previous threads on ulmf, that means it's looking for the heart image in v1.2.

Patch 1.11 should cover it; not sure why it isn't. Any ideas?
It's not happening on my end, maybe you applied the patch wrong.

Or maybe you are using applocale? Wolf engine games don't like applocale (even the better xupefei Locale-Emulator, doesn't work well).
Use this method instead for wolf engine games

(or change the locale of windows completely)

Last edited:

Ahvulon

Oct 15, 2017
Can someone help me? When I start the game normally, I get the green error message. When I start in emulator, I get the same message, but without the game starting. What to do? :|

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can someone help me? When I start the game normally, I get the green error message. When I start in emulator, I get the same message, but without the game starting. What to do? :|
Which Emulator are you using?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes