5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
To be fair, you

To be fair, you had extensive experience optimizing Lulu Farea before playing this and had a full understanding of the logic needed to solve these puzzles. And even you had trouble on the Ogre section on Hard mode (and had pointers along the way). Hard mode is definitely a challenge. Especially for those that haven't gone through a similar game before (which as we unfortunately know, similar games are rare).

But my point still stands for the guy I responded to. Hard mode is an entirely different can of worms than normal mode. Same as Lulu 1 and 2.

I get the sense you don't remember me :LOL:. We've discussed the optimization thing at great length, but your response makes it sound like you're talking to a random commenter :cry:.
I do remember. We had that discussion a bit on the Lulu thread too... plus on my first time around. I didn't know there was a shop like an idiot admittedly.

And yes hard mode is difficult. But it's an entirely different thing going in with the mindset of optimization like we tried.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Did anyone has a guide for hard mode ignoring the sex scenes?
We didn't write out a complete guide, but if you refer to the last couple of pages on here between me and the guy with the smiling shark avatar, they detail how to get through the hardest section. I'm guessing you're stuck on the part with the Grey Ogres blocking the path..?

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Did anyone has a guide for hard mode ignoring the sex scenes?
You can't - some sex scenes are blocking crucial items.
You could cheat/ abuse a glitch with the 2nd sex scene, where you can sometimes pass around the blocking fence at the top. I think I once found out what enables/disables it, but forgot.

But that would defeat the idea of hard mode alltogether, you'd have MORE hp than in normal mode that way.

hero-trial_glitch.jpg

For good fun, play normal mode and defensive path (2nd section). Hard mode only once for actually beating it, it is not as fun as normal mode / defensive path.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote