EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ188796_img_main.jpg

Overview:

How will life of Alice turn out? Will she redeem her noble name and life? Or will she just abandon herself and become a sex tool? Will she become something evil, or remain a virgin to her Good End? All of that is for you to decide!​

Thread Updated: 2018-08-07
Release Date: 2016-12-01
Developer/Publisher: - - -
Censorship: Mosaic
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Tips and Fixes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED - Unofficial Version

Extras: - Guide - Guide 2

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ188796_img_smp1.jpg RJ188796_img_smp4.jpg RJ188796_img_smp5.jpg RJ188796_img_smp6.jpg RJ188796_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sweet!
I've wanted to play this for so long.
What? Does this one also have errors? Bummer. :FeelsBadMan:
While "testing" it I made it to chapter 3 and only ran into it once. I put it up mainly for a precaution.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
While "testing" it I made it to chapter 3 and only ran into it once. I put it up mainly for a precaution.
Well, that's better than nothing. Hopefully it doesn't all suddenly go downhill from there.

Reactions: jande21

Axon32w

May 26, 2017
the patch is pretty big too, should i directly download the patch or have to download the full game and then apply patch to it?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The game without the patch is on sale on Steam for about $2.
It might be of benefit to buy the game that directly puts money into the developers pocket and encurage them to keep making English ports. Again like I said for Dark Elf, I'm going shopping for food, maybe rather than buying a second bag of chips that will make me happy for 30min I will buy this game instead.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm assuming I patched it correctly since the patch seems to just delete itself after it's done. Do I need to keep the BAK file though? It takes up a lot of space.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm assuming I patched it correctly since the patch seems to just delete itself after it's done. Do I need to keep the BAK file though? It takes up a lot of space.
No. Unless you can think of a reason you would want the unpatched version.

Reactions: ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It might be of benefit to buy the game that directly puts money into the developers pocket and encurage them to keep making English ports. Again like I said for Dark Elf, I'm going shopping for food, maybe rather than buying a second bag of chips that will make me happy for 30min I will buy this game instead.
I agree with you, but this site is first and foremost a pirate site.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing it in japanese, was confusing af cause i didnt understand why they suddenly started fckn around....maybe ill try it again now . ty

Reactions: jaruh

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the day steam lets me buy stuff inkognito i will buy games like this and gladly support. ( ' - ')

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You have a point. This dev's translations are pretty bad though, I'm not sure how much encouragement this particular aspect deserves.

@goatwhisperer3 , noting's stopping you from making another account for your guilty pleasures :)

Reactions: dav121 and ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes