LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Woooaaahhh....This one look like a good one but I got to give it up because it's Mega. Bye the hiereeessss....bye RPGM bye everyoneeeee..... :(

Shakarra

Mar 3, 2017
i got this error, when im starting the patcher

"Game.rgssa3a or Game.rgss3a.bak not found"

but the game.rgssa3a is in the same folder..

CptErect

May 12, 2017
how to patch? or is there any download link which already contain the full english in-game without patching the file into the game file? like ariadne or magica for example.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Please, could someone upload already patched version of the game?

I have Windows XP, , SP3, 32-bit and patch doesn't work on my system (as soon as it gets to 4/4, patching program breaks and window closes fast, so I can't read what error is shown). After that the game is unstartable (it says "Failed to load script").

Unpatched version of the game works without a hitch for me.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Please, could someone upload already patched version of the game?

I have Windows XP, , SP3, 32-bit and patch doesn't work on my system (as soon as it gets to 4/4, patching program breaks and window closes fast, so I can't read what error is shown). After that the game is unstartable (it says "Failed to load script").

Unpatched version of the game works without a hitch for me.
Same problem please help

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Hello , i have come to this error when you choose the option to get raped by the nobleman. Does someone know how to fix it ?
Extract and replace main.rvdata2 in the arc folder inside the game folder. This should fix some of the broken H-Scene. There is also a quick fix by changing the game language to chinese to avoid H-Scene crash then changing back to english after the H-Scene, check the first post for the instruction.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
anybody know how to lose the virginity, if you have killed the false fiance?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes