Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Ok this mechanical localisation is really unbearable. Im the last one crying about bad english as long as you understand what theres writen but the localisation with the automatic translationprograms just left you with some random words without any sense. This way i cant feel into the game and just get some boring pictures!

Reactions: ponyguy

croPath

May 10, 2017
for those too annoyed with this game here is an almost complete save just finish off the boss and start a NG+ for gallery access

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
To get the evil path you need to have 15 kills (murders) before chapter 4. Here's the flowchart from ulmf that is machine translated. Not a great translation but readable
Nvm i figure it out miss 2 kills in first chapter :rolleyes:

Ok this mechanical localisation is really unbearable. Im the last one crying about bad english as long as you understand what theres writen but the localisation with the automatic translationprograms just left you with some random words without any sense. This way i cant feel into the game and just get some boring pictures!
It's kind of understanble but sometimes it just makes no sense :noexpression:

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
maybe some more patch in the future or someone will post the base game from DLsite
since AFAIK the base game posted here is from steam hence the patch etc
Well, I have the DLsite base game version, or, at least, the version that was available on Nyaa. I don't know how I could transfer the translation over, though, and that's the important part.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well, I have the DLsite base game version, or, at least, the version that was available on Nyaa. I don't know how I could transfer the translation over, though, and that's the important part.
regarding the patch
maybe send a PM to the uploader?
or the person that's making the patch for the steam
they might know a trick or two to do things with it

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Fairly tedious, I expected loss sex scenes but its mainly during quest completion. The translations are really rough and you're often told where to go by the mission; but a lot of the houses are unmarked and it isn't very clear where they are by the quest description. I got to the 'she-devil' and still have no seen a sex scene despite trying to lose on missions. I failed to pay on-purpose at one point but at that point I was bored so I saved and ceased playing.

korko

May 30, 2017
can we go evil route after chapter 3?,couse i cant made 10+ murder before chapter 3, only 7 murder.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
guys, is there an option to "quick lose" in battle? i mean minor battles with monsters around, becouse i belive they also have scenes, there is indeed - an option to "auto-lose" byt it works only for "major plot battles"
im glad for help, thx

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only thing I know of is explosion, its kind of self-harming, but it % based rounded down, meaning it will never kill you off, only lower a certain amount of % every time you use it, the enemy need to give the final blow.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
At the start of the game there is an item called "Cursed Stamp" in the drawer next to the bed that lowers your normal and magic defense stats to 1, this makes losing battles happen in 2-3 rounds at least for me. Be careful you don't sell the item because I dont think you can get it back if you do. Also the item might only appear after the shower scene, which is after the first mission where you get medicine for a sick kid.

Reactions: rekon2 and ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes