Adrian24

May 25, 2017
"TheHeiressPatcher" file got to 4/4 patching game.rgss3a.bak and then I get windows error "patcher encountered problems and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience."
After that I cant even start the game.
It just says "Failed to load the script."

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly after hearing so much about the translation being bad I was expecting like Beautiful Duwang levels of nonsense, but this is pretty understandable save a few weird phrasings and minor engrish.

Its like reading bad fanfiction, but reaps above just machine translation.

(Also as trash that actually enjoys ntr, I wish people would stop tagging games that arent really ntr as ntr)

Jun 1, 2017
I wish that I knew why Mega was being such a little bitch about this file. Every few seconds, it jumps backwards, losing 5-15% of its progress.

Anyone else having similar problems?

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
U need to run only the patcher, give a bit of time to finish,u see the 4 lines ,when is finished the box will close ....

Thanks for the help, I did exactly what you have told me and it works flawlessly! I thought it would be done in seconds but when I waited just like you said, I opened up my Task Manager and saw my HDD Monitor were spiking up, it would seem it's overwriting the original content with the patched content and after a few minutes, the CMD Box closed itself. Thanks again and cheers! :p

AZXSCFGHJNS

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys I dont know if this thread is dead but im stuck on the third step where it fails to detect my game.rgss3a even though I have it... any fixes??

s555

Aug 3, 2017
Where I can see something like a gallery mode or some h-scenes where this place in game? thx

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, the "fix" for the error doesn't seem to work. I change ENG to CHS in the language.ini, but it still remains in English and the error still happens.

EDIT*
So I tried Cire's fix in the previous page, i.e. deleting the language.ini and choosing Chinese in the language selection, and I can confirm that it works. At least for me. Although I think the reason the fix in the OP didn't work is because it's supposed to be CHT instead of CHS.

Also, can someone tell me how many paths this game has? So far I've discovered the Sex Slave and Ordinary paths, althugh there could be another one if you don't stay with the Fiore fugly(NOPE, it's still the Ordinary path). I wanna play the path that's the most depraved where Alice keeps getting fucked every which hole to the event horizon; unless that's the sex slave path already, although I see images where she seems to have turned evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Alright, the "fix" for the error doesn't seem to work. I change ENG to CHS in the language.ini, but it still remains in English and the error still happens.

EDIT*
So I tried Cire's fix in the previous page, i.e. deleting the language.ini and choosing Chinese in the language selection, and I can confirm that it works. At least for me. Although I think the reason the fix in the OP didn't work is because it's supposed to be CHT instead of CHS.

Also, can someone tell me how many paths this game has? So far I've discovered the Sex Slave and Ordinary paths, althugh there could be another one if you don't stay with the Fiore fugly. I wanna play the path that's the most depraved where Alice keeps getting fucked every which hole to the event horizon; unless that's the sex slave path already, although I see images where she seems to have turned evil.
choose to kill everyone when you have the option either to kill or spare
and in some scene when you fail you will automatically kill someone, can't remember each one
but i usually just save before any boss fight to try any possible option

popober

Jun 9, 2017
choose to kill everyone when you have the option either to kill or spare
and in some scene when you fail you will automatically kill someone, can't remember each one
but i usually just save before any boss fight to try any possible option
I see, I've just been focusing on making her lose in boss battles, like the bandit one and the succubus. I'm guessing you're in the villain path or something? Do let me know how it turns out. The sex slave path is to be expected.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes