jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well I'm still going to pirate the patch, and the game even after I buy it on steam.
I once pirated a game because the DVD copy I owned it on was on the other side of my room.
Lol, I do the same for comics that don't contain a digital code.

Reactions: ponyguy
May 20, 2017
YEAH! Another RPG thx for upload, buuuuuuuuut when i see all this comments below the game...
I hope it isn`t that bad as they say...:FeelsBadMan:

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Have anybody walkthrough for this game? There is walkthrough file with game in game description on Dlsite: "* Flowcharts
Route guides/flowcharts are provided again for this game. "

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I can't get around that error, it says change to CHS in language.ini but the language doesn't change for me. Any tips?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else can't change resolution? How do I do that?
At best you can go full screen. To keep the aspect ratio you can monkey with your video driver settings so it will black box if you have a wide screen. (alt enter for full screen)
I can't get around that error, it says change to CHS in language.ini but the language doesn't change for me. Any tips?
Did you try to delete the language.ini ?

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
At best you can go full screen. To keep the aspect ratio you can monkey with your video driver settings so it will black box if you have a wide screen. (alt enter for full screen)

Did you try to delete the language.ini ?
That worked, thanks so much

Arija

May 7, 2017
This is exactly the kinda game i like best. Thanks a ton .

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Hm, I have a problem with patch. It crash at updating, remove all only reading before patching, but it's not help. Maybe can anyone upload patched game?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Found another language crash aside from the OP. At the fake fiancee mission in chapter 2 if you stay at the mansion and don't resist the guy it crashes halfway through. Just lettin everybody know! :)

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Btw anyone getting any combat rape animations?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I've been playing it for a little bit, and it feels like their other game, Dark Elf. I see some improvements on the UI which I like but I haven't hit any H scenes beyond one old man groping yet though. I figure it is the same as Dark Elf and the MC has to get raped loseloe her virginity to unlock the H scene.

Which I've yet to actually find a rape scene, and I also can't eem to edit saved games on this one either.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes