MakRay

Apr 28, 2017

Overview:
How will life of Alice turn out? Will she redeem her noble name and life? Or will she just abandon herself and become a sex tool? Will she become something evil, or remain a virgin to her Good End? All of that is for you to decide!
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Hentai, Rape, Corruption, Creampie, Anal, Prostitution, NTR

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tips and Fixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
-
Patch Applied:
- - -

View attachment 13584 View attachment 13585 View attachment 13586 View attachment 13587 View attachment 13588
Hi Guys
I fixed the error that happen in ENG version so you DON'T need to delete language.ini and enter with chinese lang again;
just download the attachment , unzip and replace it in "Arc" folder

Have fun ;)

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone help? I'm stuck at a mission and whether I complete it or not, it takes me to the slave route...?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Can someone help? I'm stuck at a mission and whether I complete it or not, it takes me to the slave route...?
You probably didn't have enough money to pay to the man who comes to your house to collect.

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
You probably didn't have enough money to pay to the man who comes to your house to collect.
Is there anyway I can fix that? I don't have any other available missions. Can I pay the guy with money I earn from killing monsters?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Is there anyway I can fix that? I don't have any other available missions. Can I pay the guy with money I earn from killing monsters?
I don't know. It might be worth a shot. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Reactions: Real1855

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
I'm getting an error after completing the stolas coid fire emperor seal in slave route. When I turn in the mission, a sex scene come up and the error comes up. Help anybody?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I'm getting an error after completing the stolas coid fire emperor seal in slave route. When I turn in the mission, a sex scene come up and the error comes up. Help anybody?
Try to replace your "main.rvdata2" file in the Arc folder with the file I just uploaded and see if that fixes it. Make sure to backup your own "main" file before you replace it with mine.

Reactions: Real1855

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
Now I have the same error. But this time it's in the evil route. Same thing though, sex scene and then error comes up.

Apr 12, 2018
The version that was translated is not the latest version released. Is there any way to apply the update in the translated game or to apply the translation in the most up-to-date version?

GoldZ

Apr 28, 2018
I'm liking the game, but I'm having a few issues. Does anybody know how to trigger the night-time events? Can't even figure out how to get to the night-time without the "fix my son's bad habits" event forcing it that one time. Any help would be much appreciated.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes