jande21

I AM THE LAW
Staff Member
Oct 19, 2016
158223_RJ188796_img_main.jpg
Overview:

How will life of Alice turn out? Will she redeem her noble name and life? Or will she just abandon herself and become a sex tool? Will she become something evil, or remain a virgin to her Good End? All of that is for you to decide!​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Hentai, Rape, Corruption, Creampie, Anal, Prostitution, NTR

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location
2 - DL patch and extract patch to the game and run the patcher inside
3- Run Game.exe

Tips and Fixes:
1) If you run into this error:
You must be registered to see images
, Switch to CHS in the language.ini enter the scene with chinese as language, end the scene, save and switch back to english (thanks @truesatan).
2) There is a option for auto-lose for H-Scenes in the menu.

Download(s):
-
Patch Applied
:
- - - -

24930_RJ188796_img_smp1.jpg 24931_RJ188796_img_smp4.jpg 24932_RJ188796_img_smp5.jpg 24933_RJ188796_img_smp6.jpg 24934_RJ188796_img_smp8.jpg

Axon32w

May 26, 2017
the patch is pretty big too, should i directly download the patch or have to download the full game and then apply patch to it?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The game without the patch is on sale on Steam for about $2.
It might be of benefit to buy the game that directly puts money into the developers pocket and encurage them to keep making English ports. Again like I said for Dark Elf, I'm going shopping for food, maybe rather than buying a second bag of chips that will make me happy for 30min I will buy this game instead.

ponyguy

Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm assuming I patched it correctly since the patch seems to just delete itself after it's done. Do I need to keep the BAK file though? It takes up a lot of space.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Staff Member
Oct 19, 2016
It might be of benefit to buy the game that directly puts money into the developers pocket and encurage them to keep making English ports. Again like I said for Dark Elf, I'm going shopping for food, maybe rather than buying a second bag of chips that will make me happy for 30min I will buy this game instead.
I agree with you, but this site is first and foremost a pirate site.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing it in japanese, was confusing af cause i didnt understand why they suddenly started fckn around....maybe ill try it again now . ty

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the day steam lets me buy stuff inkognito i will buy games like this and gladly support. ( ' - ')

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You have a point. This dev's translations are pretty bad though, I'm not sure how much encouragement this particular aspect deserves.

@goatwhisperer3 , noting's stopping you from making another account for your guilty pleasures :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes