• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
I believe MC mentioned interacting with Lucy or Priti after they graduate? I know its important to develop the next girl, or continue the school plot, but I think the writers should start briefly touching on, or foreshadowing, what they plan for each girl after the graduation, perhaps with short plot events. If Rachel, Priti, Lucy or others want to remain with the MC, then a little writing needs to be spent on their feelings and plans. That doesn't necessarily require any animations or sexy time.

Harem Hotel did 'dates' which I think was a big failure. I don't want to know the idle preferences of a person who doesn't exist, I just want to see them progress a bit, especially in relation to the MC.

Reactions: Boogie

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I believe MC mentioned interacting with Lucy or Priti after they graduate? I know its important to develop the next girl, or continue the school plot, but I think the writers should start briefly touching on, or foreshadowing, what they plan for each girl after the graduation, perhaps with short plot events. If Rachel, Priti, Lucy or others want to remain with the MC, then a little writing needs to be spent on their feelings and plans. That doesn't necessarily require any animations or sexy time.

Harem Hotel did 'dates' which I think was a big failure. I don't want to know the idle preferences of a person who doesn't exist, I just want to see them progress a bit, especially in relation to the MC.

It seems that after they graduate from this very special school, they will have aptitudes that give them special opportunities with the rich sponsors of the school. . . .

I agree that the long drawn out dates in Harem Hotel don't work, especially with all the sob stories that the girls tell on the dates . . . not fun, not comical . . . whereas The Headmaster always has a light and comical touch!

phoenix019

Oct 2, 2019
How would I get a full 100% save cause I've already played a lot of this and it's fun its just that there's so much to the game that I feel like it'll take me ages to complete everything

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
How would I get a full 100% save cause I've already played a lot of this and it's fun its just that there's so much to the game that I feel like it'll take me ages to complete everything
In terms of what is available in the current update, the different quests (teacher, student, main) give you instructions on what to do to complete them, although sometimes you have to wait for things in other quests first. They usually tell you when and where to get something done, but sometimes you need to pick that up from character interactions. In the replay gallery, you can then see what scenes you haven't unlocked, and you can see hints there on what you need to do (e.g., "patrol the school on a Wednesday morning"). That's about all you can do for "100% completion", at the moment at least.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
That's nothing, there are dozens of those, feet going through forniture, skin peeking through clothing, just don't pay attention or the DEV will start fixing those instead of advancing with the story
Well, I do hope they at least fix this particular one. These details are imposible to ignore once you notice them and now everyone here do... because of me :lepew:

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I do hope they at least fix this particular one. These details are imposible to ignore once you notice them and now everyone here do... because of me :lepew:
Well where is the headmasters right lower leg?
Why does the students with trays cross arms with each other?
Why does the blond student not hold her tray properly with her left hand?
I still love the game!

Lonos

Jan 5, 2020
Can you fuck the girls yet? I played this a while ago but forgot which version, so I can't know how much new content there is by logs. I remember it had very few sex scenes, maybe for 1~3 girls. I'm looking to restart playing it but I want to wait until it is more complete. Is it yet?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you fuck the girls yet? I played this a while ago but forgot which version, so I can't know how much new content there is by logs. I remember it had very few sex scenes, maybe for 1~3 girls. I'm looking to restart playing it but I want to wait until it is more complete. Is it yet?
Always depending on what you call sex, there are some scenes though not that many more. Two students can be fucked.

Reactions: TheDevian

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Well where is the headmasters right lower leg?
Why does the students with trays cross arms with each other?
Why does the blond student not hold her tray properly with her left hand?
I still love the game!
Probably behind Ms. Potts.
That's a good one I didn't notice myself, now I can't take my eyes off it.
I don't know. Maybe she made her nails and doesn't want to mess them too much?
Her name is Charlotte by the way. I love it too, that's why a I know the characters' names ;)

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes