• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Hey, like, love, lust of the girls are clear, but what changes when i change corruption of them?
If corruption <70, then when you offer a character an action that is included in his stop list (Hates), then his Like and Love are reduced by 1, and corruption is increased by 2.
If corruption is >70 but <100, then when you offer a character an action that is on his stop list (Hates), then his corruption increases by 1.
If corruption >100, then when you offer a character an action that is included in his stop list (Hates), then his Like and Love still increase by 1.
And in all these cases your karma is reduced by 1

This was intended, but I don’t know how it’s implemented now (v0.33.2)...

Reactions: finger_finger

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.33.4 Free is available for download.

• Pregnancy for Farah.(v0.33.0)
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (v0.33.2)
  • Standing sex for Colette and Mandy. (v0.33.4)
  • Aging for Colette including basic and extended sex scenes. (v0.33.4)

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Reactions: Fauno36

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021

• Pregnancy for Farah.(v0.33.0)
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (v0.33.2)
  • Standing sex for Colette and Mandy. (v0.33.4)
  • Aging for Colette including basic and extended sex scenes. (v0.33.4)

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Hey, wanna bet?

How long 'til someone leak the paywall version ?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hey, wanna bet?

How long 'til someone leak the paywall version ?
Some time further away, I'd suppose. There's no newer paywall version for The Hard Way at the moment, as far as I can tell. The only thing "newer" on their Patreon/SS, compared to what has been released/leaked on F95, is The Long Way, but not by much (paywall version is v0.06.3, version on F95 is v0.06.1, so not even enough for new proper story contents).

Btw, out of curiosity (I'm not sure if has been addressed earlier), is there a big difference between the free releases and the paywalled releases. Are there different amount of contents included in each version, or is the only difference when they are officially released to the relevant groups (supporters vs public)?
By that, I mean the difference between the two editions with the same version number.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Some time further away, I'd suppose. There's no newer paywall version for The Hard Way at the moment, as far as I can tell. The only thing "newer" on their Patreon/SS, compared to what has been released/leaked on F95, is The Long Way, but not by much (paywall version is v0.06.3, version on F95 is v0.06.1, so not even enough for new proper story contents).
Thanks for the clarification, but my post was, I have to admit, low-tier bait.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHardWay-0.33.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes