Unity The Halo Project [v0.2a] [hushhushgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
How do you upgrade your halo now? Like the Halo room movement.
Why can't you Halo officer long when she comes to arrest you - for example in your home
In v0.2 whenever you strip Officer Long, her model starts T-Posing and fly around location

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
I gotta say the whole "artifical dimension" story is pretty wack. Controlling fake NPCs instead of real people kinda takes away from the fantasy imo.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
My current goal says visit Park how do I find the park because for some reason it's not popping up .
Who do I talk to to unlock the park
Park not revealing is a bug. Fixed in 0.2a and 0.21a

How do you upgrade your halo now? Like the Halo room movement.
Why can't you Halo officer long when she comes to arrest you - for example in your home
In v0.2 whenever you strip Officer Long, her model starts T-Posing and fly around location
Upgrades temporarily removed to rework
(She likely came with a lot of other officers if its a formal arrest but official explaination: Game Logic XD)
Officer Long and Antonia naked model have been fixed in 0.2a and 0.21a

Last edited:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This sounds like a clone of SAO where Asuna was trapped by that doctor at the hospital and they were attempting to break her will to control her in the game and even used some lewd actions. Does not sound like a very interesting game.

Jan 23, 2023
Park not revealing is a bug. Fixed in 0.2a and 0.21a

Upgrades temporarily removed to rework
(She likely came with a lot of other officers if its a formal arrest but official explaination: Game Logic XD)
Officer Long and Antonia naked model have been fixed in 0.2a and 0.21a
I downloaded .2a

matiz327

Oct 10, 2021
I don't understand this game, the only elements I can do is sleep or study. I have talked to every girl and I am missing the familiarization of the last 2 more. I think I stuck what should I do?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I really don't feel this game explains its mechanics at all. Took me quite a while to figure out that you can place the halo on other characters by pressing on the button next to their portraits. It seems impossible to get some characters without being spotted. Is there any way to lower suspicion besides getting arrested and losing your progress?

Rizicus

Feb 27, 2021
I like the concept a lot! Though I quickly got to a point where I had no quests, but was able to strip and fuck most of the woman in public with no issues. Not sure how to progress past that point, but the teaser images make it seem like there's plenty more.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I like the concept a lot! Though I quickly got to a point where I had no quests, but was able to strip and fuck most of the woman in public with no issues. Not sure how to progress past that point, but the teaser images make it seem like there's plenty more.
The preview images show stuff that's not in the game yet, which I don't think they're supposed to be allowed to do. Specifically images 2(?), 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I don't understand this game, the only elements I can do is sleep or study. I have talked to every girl and I am missing the familiarization of the last 2 more. I think I stuck what should I do?
I have it the same. I tryed to speak with every girl and it opened for me other places, but thats all i can do. I have seen in the images on the main page that the PC in the MC room has a blinking stars like the bed, so it meand there should be a prompt, but my PC doesnt have any. Only prompt there are the Bed, the table at the school and the counter in the Cafe. I think that GYM and PARK do have the characters that i have not seen now, but i tryed to be in the park for a full day and no one showed and i tryed to go to the Gym couple of times and no one was there. Though i am not sure if that will open something else.

PS: Oh i finally understand what to do. When you are close to a person it shows their name on the right side of the screen and there is an icon with head and a halo, when you click on it, you put the brainwashing halo on that person.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes