Unity The Halo Project [v0.1a] [hushhushgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Um, okay, so first thing's first: You NEED to add an option to cap the framerate, and presumably have it turned on by default. In its current state, the game immediately decides to push your computer to its absolute limit, which is not something that such a simple game should be doing. I'm currently dealing with some shit and trying to avoid overstressing my computer before I can get my new one together, so I can't even risk trying the game right now.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
Um, okay, so first thing's first: You NEED to add an option to cap the framerate, and presumably have it turned on by default. In its current state, the game immediately decides to push your computer to its absolute limit, which is not something that such a simple game should be doing. I'm currently dealing with some shit and trying to avoid overstressing my computer before I can get my new one together, so I can't even risk trying the game right now.
Try it now

Reactions: Eudaldigo

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
0.1a(Hotfix + Optimization) changelog
  • Added framerate cap in settings (thanks RosenKing)
  • Optimize character models
  • Sprite compression
  • Fix error when loading in classroom
  • Fix Ava intro

Reactions: Ssato243

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Try it now
Oh, definite improvement. My graphics card went from "Oh shit oh fuck is it the FAN making that sound?" to "Is this game even using my graphics card?" (To be fair, my graphics card fan is making a horrible noise by default, which is why I'm so keen to avoid games that stress it. Which this game now no longer does, so (y).)

Reactions: Eudaldigo

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheHaloProject-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes