HTML Completed The Gym [The-Vdates]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
intro.jpg

Overview:
The story begins in a gym. In this gym there are some very lovely ladies, a couple of big angry guys, and some conversations to be had.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-05
Release Date: 2016
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

br1.gif t14.jpg aaa11.jpg cell5.jpg r11.jpg apart16.jpg girls3.jpg br11.jpg e17.jpg e33.jpg g23.jpg 35.jpg bench06.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
there is a way to download it for play offline ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
In the old KAT, someone has the offline mode. I once have all of V-Dates games - offline mode. But when 'cleaning' my PC, It get deleted. But surely in some torrent, the file still exist, somewhere somehow.

Reactions: Dudje

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To clarify.. I used to play this dude's game back when he was known as sportd on the Lagoon. He did release an offline version of both and someone altered his game so he flipped out and made it all online only. There is a stable version of the gym floating around somewhere and a broken version of the physio as well. The gym version out there may only need a small fix but isn't much different from his server's version.
However, I do not recommend the keeping the old physio game that's floating around since it's junk compared to the online version on his server. When I play the online game, the address in the address bar doesn't seem to change much so I doubt that I can just download page by page and to tie it together which isn't too hard to do. I could be wrong but I'm used to Chaotic's games.

boomke442

Aug 6, 2016
In the old KAT, someone has the offline mode. I once have all of V-Dates games - offline mode. But when 'cleaning' my PC, It get deleted. But surely in some torrent, the file still exist, somewhere somehow.
I don't know if it's allowed to share it here, but the best way to get them all, is getting into the member area, which is accessible pretty easy for anyone:

username: null
password: null

ps: I'm talking about vdategames.com member area.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
vdategames.com and the-vdates.com are two different sites, not the same.

Reactions: TCMS

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't there supposed to be a 3rd game in this series?
yeah the sniper. you may find its progress in here

I don't expect the game anytime soon, it has been in development since the beginning of the last year, and still it's in the alpha phase.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ah :giggle: I got a like to this thread. it has been so long time I have posted this game here. now his site is expired. "This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions." I think he is not going to renew it again because he even took so long to release the sniper game, and he even indicated that on his patreon page.

Sp117

Oct 12, 2018
damn, so theres no way to get the physio anymore? Went on his site after a while and it was up for sale, now ya cant find any of em except for this one...