RAGS Abandoned The Gold Rush [v1.50] [Loraxd]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Just what in the seven hells am I doing wrong. Follow the walkthrough to the exact letter till I get to the shaving bit, put the thong in the washing machine and then NOPE. Cant take it back out again no matter how hard I try. Just get that blank box with fuck all in it!

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Just what in the seven hells am I doing wrong. Follow the walkthrough to the exact letter till I get to the shaving bit, put the thong in the washing machine and then NOPE. Cant take it back out again no matter how hard I try. Just get that blank box with fuck all in it!
The games broken as fuck. If you miss a single thing, hit anything, or do something early, you either have to start over, or save every five moves. Then, even if you read the walkthrough, and follow it to the blasted letter, the game stops after viewing the DVD 5th night. Its a real shame, this could have been an awesome game.

hathios

May 20, 2017
You don't need the thong, yet.
You will get panties you can pick up the thong later in the game.

I read the first walkthrough and must say less is more but I think different and wrote one of my own for version 1.50.
Read everything before you reply that I forgot something. Unless it is important then I will check onit and add it of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sgtHartman

acien

Aug 5, 2016
someone might want to update op the link to 1.5 has been out of a while and the game is on hold as of 2 days ago from the authors patreon
Hello everybody

I'm currently not working on the game and you could discontinue your patreon support. When I do restart I will announce it on the TFgames website.

Thank you all for being so kind!

kisses,

loraxd

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Also, if your hornyness is over 200 and you're in the SG outfit...
If you go outside (front door) you will see Rico (the Rottweiler). If you pet him you will get the option to bring him inside the house. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. :eek:

Reactions: chris18

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
im stuck at night day before im supposed to meet Kelly in the Mall for make over

i went to PC and researched Bergmann and Harrington

i tried other tags as well (
Jenny Forester
Lisa Bergmann
David Forester
)
none of which works tho ... i even played wit Kellys dog .
no idea what to do

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
When is a update comin out?

Hello everybody

I'm currently not working on the game and you could discontinue your patreon support. When I do restart I will announce it on the TFgames website.

Thank you all for being so kind!

kisses,

loraxd
That's the latest info from the author. No patreon posts since then.

Sashaslyt

Oct 3, 2018
Install Tinder Profile gender: female
Dont working, i click in phone but its not open window where i can continue, help pls

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes