RAGS Abandoned The Gold Rush [v1.50] [Loraxd]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 25, 2019
So... this is it? Really abandoned project? It was a really interesting game.
Yeah it is really old and left behind. There are a couple new pop ups of people copying it/recreating it and planning to continue it but neither of them are past where The Gold Rush got yet. They are called "House Sitting" and "The Claim". House sitting isnt found on here you have to use tfgames.site for that, but The Claim is on f95

Reactions: francescal1981

francescal1981

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah it is really old and left behind. There are a couple new pop ups of people copying it/recreating it and planning to continue it but neither of them are past where The Gold Rush got yet. They are called "House Sitting" and "The Claim". House sitting isnt found on here you have to use tfgames.site for that, but The Claim is on f95
Ok, thank you for the reply... I'll check these games

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The claim if I recall has actually advanced past it, but is moving in it a different direction

Jun 30, 2018
can the save files be edited i followed the walkthrough up to day 4 and the large wardrobe can only be examined no search option to find the dildo inside

Kim495

Apr 19, 2018
I get an error "sory,this RAGS game file is unreadable". What should I do to avoid this error?
It's probably because of a different version of RAGS. I think the game was made for verison 2.4.16.0, but i found it works also on 2.6.1
I found a link that came up clean according to my antivirus, rehosted by "bedlam games" on patreon
you could try that, and if it comes up something with a SQL problem, just download SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 and follow the instructions. you need to install both x86 and x64 if you're using a 64-bit windows

hope this helps you and others.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes