Ren'Py Abandoned The God of Desire [v0.2] [Grindelwald]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Medieval setting and they all look like playmates of the vogue. Really? I mean, it doesn't have to be perfect, but my god...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Medieval setting and they all look like playmates of the vogue. Really? I mean, it doesn't have to be perfect, but my god...
well sure the womens at this time wasnt exactly with same form... but they were not ugly too... getting nice clothes, getting nice hair style was common for rich peoples.

as same as the makeup ( thats actually super extra old , long time before jesus XD )

only point that i can complain about is the fact at this period, peoples were pretty small and get very short lifetime ( thats never respected in game or movies )

Reactions: Arcane666

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
dacris69
He posted this on patreon yesterday :

"
-New Font!
-First voyeur scene with Sophie

-reworked training animations for all 3 training options

-Stage 1 MC for Lariel, Heidrunn and Astrid

-You can now increase your relationship with Lariel, Astrid and Heidrunn and go on short dates with them

And Marquesse x'Dx'Dx'D
who the hell would wanna f*ck some ugly hoe in a fantasy adult game?XD

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
only point that i can complain about is the fact at this period, peoples were pretty small and get very short lifetime
This is actually historically inaccurate. In middle ages (IX, X, XI century) people in Europe were almost as tall as we are. The reason was simple - population density was lower and climate was better. But climate changed rather dramatically during 1300s, to something we called "little ice age", which was bad for agriculture. With that, also population of humans rose and wild animals were decimated and claimed by nobility, which destroyed diet of common folk. But it happened after medivial era.
Also, lifetime of very big chunk of population was decent. The problem lied with high infancy death rates, plague and sickness and other accidents. But if person didn't died very young because of bed luck or poor immune system it was very probably that he could live to very old age.

Reactions: M3H1 and Graufuchs

Graufuchs

May 26, 2017
version 0.1.1 was released

here is the changelog:

-New Font!

-First voyeur scene with Sophie

-Reworked training animations for all 3 training options

-Stage 1 MC for Lariel, Heidrunn and Astrid

-Short dates added for Lariel , Heidrunn and Astrid

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Nope because those are Former (EX) Playmates ie meaning No Longer Part of Playboy

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
Guy touches a dressed board, then takes off his clothes, touches it again. The font is just something, something terrible, I do not even know the words of the right one. Well, except to write "Just an epic level of horror" with this font (Yes, somehow it does not sound.) The human consciousness is simply not able to convey the level of disgust that I feel seeing this font).

Mactor

May 31, 2017
well sure the womens at this time wasnt exactly with same form... but they were not ugly too... getting nice clothes, getting nice hair style was common for rich peoples.

as same as the makeup ( thats actually super extra old , long time before jesus XD )

only point that i can complain about is the fact at this period, peoples were pretty small and get very short lifetime ( thats never respected in game or movies )
Actually, the real reason average lifespan was so low in the middle ages wasn't because people had short lives, it was because of the horrid rate of child mortality, woman dying on birth and obviously war. If you reached adulthood you would probably live for a decently long time, some dukes and princes reached their 70's and 80's. And that's as early as the 11th century, not exactly that late into the middle ages. Though, yes, they still didn't live as long as we do today, feudal economy just wouldn't be sustainable if everyone died at age 30 like average lifespan would seem to imply

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
that's kinda scary cuz japanese have the most fetishes out of any race on the planet as well as the most weird ones too. thank god for them!
No they don't, Japanese as a culture has been more open about fetishes. If everybody in for example US or Russia started making games, comics or animations about their fetishes, it would look just as weird.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Up in here trying to have a rational argument with an obvious super weeb weirdo, come on man.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No they don't, Japanese as a culture has been more open about fetishes. If everybody in for example US or Russia started making games, comics or animations about their fetishes, it would look just as weird.
no other country has such an idea as shokushu goukan..... nor bars where it's practiced...

also you'd never find a mangaka in other countries that is as young as 13-14 and draws such insanely perverted hentai doujins that not only can they not buy it, they can't even sell it and have to use a cousin or even their parents to sell it for them at comi-ket. tho as one guy told me, it's really weird to meet the mangaka and find she is only 14 yrs old and you're embarassed to buy her doujins cuz they are so lewd and perverted haha

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
no other country has such an idea as shokushu goukan..... nor bars where it's practiced...

also you'd never find a mangaka in other countries that is as young as 13-14 and draws such insanely perverted hentai doujins that not only can they not buy it, they can't even sell it and have to use a cousin or even their parents to sell it for them at comi-ket. tho as one guy told me, it's really weird to meet the mangaka and find she is only 14 yrs old and you're embarassed to buy her doujins cuz they are so lewd and perverted haha
That is what I said, selling sexual fetishes is more open in Japan while it's bottled up in Western countries. Take 10 random friends, at least 1 of them has extremely weird fetishes while 9 others have more mild but still weird fetishes.

I wouldn't say that Japanese have more fetishes or weirder ones than people who live in US, just people in US don't like to show their fetishes. Why do you think I use such a random username for my account?

Oct 14, 2017
How can you find what console variables are used in this game, or any Ren'Py game, for that matter?
Code:
dir()
Running that on the console dumps out all variables. A lot of those are useless to us as they're for the ui or other pieces, but the lists usually short enough you can look through it. plus if you have a rough idea of what you're looking for, you can do a search on it too, like

Code:
[x for x in dir() if 'astrid' in x]
Would have reported ['r_relationastrid', 'r_metastrid', 'r_mindconastrid']

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes