Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Where is the NTR bit? If the MC is a guy who gets transformed into a woman and then abused, is it really ntr? o.0 Or does he wife/girlfriend also get abducted and have a go?

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017
If you game over after chapter 6 you can still only go back to chapter 6 at the main menu

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
If you game over after chapter 6 you can still only go back to chapter 6 at the main menu
Hmm you should be able to go back to other chapters - but I’ve seen issues with Joiplay browsers and similar which don’t treat the saves right. Recommend trying it on a diff browser if you have that option

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
If I'm not into transformation, could I conceivably enjoy this game? (Is it built around transformation from a male to female? Or could I just start out as a female?) Could I just skip the transformation part and start as a female or are there other indications of my transformation still lingering in the game after transformation occurs?

Hacen

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah it's just the guy turning into a girl, sorry. Is it better to remove that tag?
Yh, normally MtF games use a Male protag, Female protag and transformation tags. While the futa/trans tag normally refers to futa/dickgirl/shemale aesthetics.

While there are those that will argue the semantics, we work with the tags we got.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
If I'm not into transformation, could I conceivably enjoy this game? (Is it built around transformation from a male to female? Or could I just start out as a female?) Could I just skip the transformation part and start as a female or are there other indications of my transformation still lingering in the game after transformation occurs?
Welllll it’s a pretty instantaneous transformation but it does play up the mental aspect of being a male hero feeling stuck in a ridiculously slutty body. If that whole mental aspect would be a turnoff then you wouldn’t like it probably…

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
Welllll it’s a pretty instantaneous transformation but it does play up the mental aspect of being a male hero feeling stuck in a ridiculously slutty body. If that whole mental aspect would be a turnoff then you wouldn’t like it probably…
Gotcha. Yeah, if it's written like that, then I probably wouldn't. Thanks for the quick feedback.

Reactions: l1lym

De_immortales

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 3652762

Overview:
When Aldric, a revered hero, gets locked into a magical collar and transformed into a buxom beauty, he's ensnared in a life of torment and arousal, forced to serve a devious goblin master.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Aphrodite - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1-15
Language: English
Other Games: X-Change™ Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:

View attachment 3649867 View attachment 3649869 View attachment 3649870 View attachment 3649866
Loved this when I read it on Literotica. Was looking forward to the sequel, but this is welcome too.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes