RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ140344_img_main[1].jpg

Overview:
After a quarrel with her father Sachi took her sword and went on a quest.
She was captured by a man who placed a red collar on her throat and sent her to the colosseum, where 8 contestants battled for the same prize: freedom.
Anyone who loses becomes a sex slave for the others. This is the tale of a young girl's battle for her dignity on the battlefield of erotomania.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-31
Release Date: 2021-07-31
Developer: Enokippu - -
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version:1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Necessary Settings:
(Please read before downloading)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ140344_img_smp1[1].jpg RJ140344_img_smp2[1].jpg RJ140344_img_smp3[1].jpg morekappa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Updated OP
Added more tags in the genre list (any uploaders+ can edit the thread tags)
Added RTP in the Necessary Settings spoiler for ppl playing a RPGM game for the first time :pokerFace:
Added a 3some scene in the sample/screenshots cuz why not

Can someone upload a MEGA for this?
unfortunately i am only using anon upload file hosts, if mega won't require an account i will use it in the future

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Updated OP
Added more tags in the genre list (any uploaders+ can edit the thread tags)
Added RTP in the Necessary Settings spoiler for ppl playing a RPGM game for the first time :pokerFace:
Added a 3some scene in the sample/screenshots cuz why not

unfortunately i am only using anon upload file hosts, if mega won't require an account i will use it in the future
Well You just need to register once besides MEGA is useful when you're using a phone instead of PC Because MEGA on PC has some storage on it and It has some limits where you had to wait for an hours but if you're using a phone it doesn't have any limit you can always download again and again I'd say creating an MEGA Acc once is worth it.

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
Played it years ago, really decent game, had a lot of fun, but it's kinda close when it comes to loli x.x Still, definitely worth a try ;)

Reactions: munelix

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Well You just need to register once besides MEGA is useful when you're using a phone instead of PC Because MEGA on PC has some storage on it and It has some limits where you had to wait for an hours but if you're using a phone it doesn't have any limit you can always download again and again I'd say creating an MEGA Acc once is worth it.
For that mega speech , i gave in and made another dummy account thats not for just myself :ForeverAlone:, mega
is harsh , can't risk the main acc or the storage dummies , link will be in the OP shortly

What is this they say not fond RGSS202j.dll
Finally there you are , but after i edited the Necessary Settings spoiler in the OP with the required software (RTP)
Install the RPG Maker VX Ace from the link inside that spoiler and see if it works , if not try the other RTP mentioned

Draghough

May 26, 2017
What is this blasphemy you speak of? avoiding lewd stuff pffft
The game heavily resides around the new game+ anyway .. when you farmed enough stats and skill points to beat all champions in the 20 days you can chose to reset all the lewd stats when you want to finish the game
So don't worry helping the shaddy guy asking for help or walking at night alone :test:
I don't think anyone can finish the game without keeping their gear or stats or even finish in one go

Reactions: munelix and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The game heavily resides around the new game+ anyway .. when you farmed enough stats and skill points to beat all champions in the 20 days you can chose to reset all the lewd stats when you want to finish the game
So don't worry helping the shaddy guy asking for help or walking at night alone :test:
I don't think anyone can finish the game without keeping their gear or stats or even finish in one go
I could be wrong, but I think you can only get the True Ending on New Game+ anyway. Pretty sure the last boss is unbeatable when you first get to it. If you even manage. I believe I only read that somewhere, like in a guide or another thread. Don't think I ever even got to the end. Got bored halfway and just downloaded a save. :p So don't take my word on it.

But yeah, New Game+ is key. In fact, if I'm remembering right, it's part of the story.

Reactions: munelix
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes