RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No, you need the normal VX and not the VX Ace.
Please read the first post and look at the necassary settings...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Also, there is some good tools in the Tools & Tutorials, under the Discussion banner, on home page.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
For everyone that gets the error about missing '' RGSS202j.dll '' Download the dll from here and extract the dll into the folder

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Bleh, I'm not into it. I would be, if the writing were competent. Unfortunately it has that lame, awkward Japanese vibe where MC just kinda accepts what she's being put through and so does everyone around her. There's no pathos, no resistance. Not even initially. It's like ''oh I'm a sex slave gladiator now... welp better do my best!'' Damn, these Japanese tropes suck. It's too bad because the gameplay actually doesn't feel terrible.

Reactions: Slothsquared

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Fucking hell how am I supposed to finish this asshole with the needles when I lose all my offense with a fucking auto-loss timer. Stats, equipment, etc? Third duel out of eight? Fuck you player, you didn't grind enough to overcome these extra surprise gimmicks.

Reactions: YokoSan

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Fucking hell how am I supposed to finish this asshole with the needles when I lose all my offense with a fucking auto-loss timer. Stats, equipment, etc? Third duel out of eight? Fuck you player, you didn't grind enough to overcome these extra surprise gimmicks.
Likely not optimal, but I did it by
1)going full offensive skills with maximum dmg (then ofc spamming skills every time)
2) grinding many on 4k cash fights to get best sword
3)I also had some other + attack gem and 2 special training (1 gained by taking to guide in gate area, 2 gained behind shop in shopping district )

Reactions: Username1337

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Little help here? I'm getting this file corrupted error:
Screenshot_1.png

I tried extracting it with 7zip, extracting with Winrar with name encoding set to JP, and installing RPG VX RTP, but nothing. My system's already set to Japanese Locale since I play a lot of Japanese games. Not sure what's happening here.

Ancient Scholar

Jan 2, 2018
I put together a random collection of tips and other walkthrough-y information the game doesn't tell you, with these it's honestly not too bad for an RPG vet to beat the final boss without NG+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool. I'm looking for a way to reduce sensitivity to ero attacks. They build up over time but I haven't seen anything to counter that.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes