RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I have absolutely no idea where to find scenes apart from the few I did find, the battle scenes scenes don't interest me, never did, am I missing something?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Good :D best is to just download all the RTP, no harm will be done and all the RPGmaker games should run fine :)
By the way If you're translating the Exile Of Summon Princess Puri Can you create a thread or something so we know when you made a progress?

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
You know when you call something amazing but then something even better comes along and you have no where to go since you already went %100?

Well...
Ye ! Ye ! Ye !.. But Ye 'er !

Reactions: ponyguy

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
If I remember correctly I tried to finish this without losses, at 0 lust and in one run only... Pretty difficult to achieve that

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
Here are some games that need translation:
Great combat rape mechanics (some of the more complex CR mechanics out there, similar to the game of this post also known as akabuki arena, it has similar disarming features, removal of armor in combat and lots of similarities with your translated game) has with good story, i think you will like it, for some reason has been under the radar for too long time.

TAGS: loli, pregnacy, virgin, combat rape (takes some time to get to the real game, like 30 minutes of history)

TAGS: Combat rape, characters with good design, multiple female protagonist, virgin protagonists, pregnacy, never had a proper translation
just a partial

TAGS: long game, virgin, good clothing system

TAGS: combat rape, simple story but fun to play

TAGS: virgin, revolves around slow corruption

TAGS: short game with combat rape and fun to play

TAGS: shortest of the list, lots of personalization of the clothing, fun to play and very short to translate (not so many lines as the others) just have a partial

i hope you like some of them ;)

PS Thanks for translating this great game, i like it alot.
+1 for this, tried some of these games in Japanese and they would all benefit from a quality translation.

As for this game, it is a classic. There needs to be more games translated with similar mechanics.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Here are some games that need translation:
Great combat rape mechanics (some of the more complex CR mechanics out there, similar to the game of this post also known as akabuki arena, it has similar disarming features, removal of armor in combat and lots of similarities with your translated game) has with good story, i think you will like it, for some reason has been under the radar for too long time.

TAGS: loli, pregnacy, virgin, combat rape (takes some time to get to the real game, like 30 minutes of history)

TAGS: Combat rape, characters with good design, multiple female protagonist, virgin protagonists, pregnacy, never had a proper translation
just a partial

TAGS: long game, virgin, good clothing system

TAGS: combat rape, simple story but fun to play

TAGS: virgin, revolves around slow corruption

TAGS: short game with combat rape and fun to play

TAGS: shortest of the list, lots of personalization of the clothing, fun to play and very short to translate (not so many lines as the others) just have a partial

i hope you like some of them ;)

PS Thanks for translating this great game, i like it alot.
Mmm. You have good taste. :FeelsGoodMan:
I hope all of these will be translated someday. A man can dream. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I got 2-3 of them in my list now, all you have to do is wait a long time, depending on the size of the games :p
2-3? Holy shit! Nice! :FeelsGoodMan: Hentai Gods bless you.
I'm a very patient man. You can take all the time you need. There's no rush. :)

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes