RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Install Vx and not Vx ace, and it will run :) Please write if it runs or not.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So do I uninstall Vx ace now? Why does this matter anyway?
No, you install Vx ace for the games with the Red dragon symbol and the normal vx is for the games with the pony symbol, RTP are need the let the game read all the basic datas that the creator used to make these games.
Best is to install all the RTP of rpg maker and you will never run into these problems again.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Draghough

May 26, 2017
@Draghough

Hey, could you change the "Necessary Settings"?
So the users need to download the RTP of VX and not VX Ace?
That seems to be the cause of the RGSS202J.dll Error.

Cheers
Well haven't looked in the config file before , but tells exactly what rtp is required x'D... VX was a second guess , installing both or all won't cause any harm but some may have issues with disk space so i will edit the OP

There are some small issues regaring the latest transaltion, more precise 3 menu items: Jump , skills and stats/details are shown in JP, the witch defeat scene seemed like it was done :FeelsGoodMan:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Well haven't looked in the config file before , but tells exactly what rtp is required x'D... VX was a second guess , installing both or all won't cause any harm but some may have issues with disk space so i will edit the OP

There are some small issues regaring the latest transaltion, more precise 3 menu items: Jump , skills and stats/details are shown in JP, the witch defeat scene seemed like it was done :FeelsGoodMan:
I know that issue with the menu, sadly I can't "really" change that.
I need to open the game with the RPG Maker tool, which wouldn't be a problem but if I change them all the signs like "?!.," will turn into squares, which I haven't found a solution for it.
It works if I select RGSS202E.dll in the game.ini but I thought I leave it like that, or I must make an extra note that all player need to change that in the game.ini. Everything in these menus are translated right? If not I may have uploaded the wrong file :S.

Also the Witch defeat scene is done poorly, I already apologize in advance, I'm not native in english, and I couldn't find a proofreader for the last two scenes. So I'm sorry^^.

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I do indeed have a patreon, but haven't posted there a long time, the only patreon I have is a friend atm^^.
I would like to keep translating but I'm not sure what for a game I should choose, so if anyone has some suggestions I would be more that willing to check it out :)
Here are some games that need translation:
Great combat rape mechanics (some of the more complex CR mechanics out there, similar to the game of this post also known as akabuki arena, it has similar disarming features, removal of armor in combat and lots of similarities with your translated game) has with good story, i think you will like it, for some reason has been under the radar for too long time.

TAGS: loli, pregnacy, virgin, combat rape (takes some time to get to the real game, like 30 minutes of history)

TAGS: Combat rape, characters with good design, multiple female protagonist, virgin protagonists, pregnacy, never had a proper translation
just a partial

TAGS: long game, virgin, good clothing system

TAGS: combat rape, simple story but fun to play

TAGS: virgin, revolves around slow corruption

TAGS: short game with combat rape and fun to play

TAGS: shortest of the list, lots of personalization of the clothing, fun to play and very short to translate (not so many lines as the others) just have a partial

i hope you like some of them ;)

PS Thanks for translating this great game, i like it alot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and ponyguy

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Here are some games that need translation:
Great combat rape mechanics (some of the more complex CR mechanics out there, similar to the game of this post also known as akabuki arena, it has similar disarming features, removal of armor in combat and lots of similarities with your translated game) has with good story, i think you will like it, for some reason has been under the radar for too long time.

TAGS: loli, pregnacy, virgin, combat rape (takes some time to get to the real game, like 30 minutes of hisotry)

TAGS: Combat rape, characters with good design, pregnacy, never had a proper translation
just a partial

TAGS: long game, virgin, good clothing system

TAGS: combat rape, simple story but fun to play

TAGS: virgin, revolves around slow corruption

TAGS: short game with combat rape and fun to play

TAGS: shortest of the list, lots of personalization of the clothing, fun to play and very short to translate (not so many lines as the others) just have a partial

i hope you like some of them ;)

PS Thanks for translating this great game, i like it alot.
Thanks for the list, I will check them out. I can already tell that the "loli" game won't be translated by me :p

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the list, I will check them out. I can already tell that the "loli" game won't be translated by me :p
You notice me sempai! :D
Jokes aside, no problem about the loli game :p thanks for having the time to check them out, i really think you will like the first game of the list since its very similar to your translated game.

Thanks again for the translation!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
You notice me sempai! :D
Jokes aside, no problem about the loli game :p thanks for having the time to check them out, i really think you will like the first game of the list since its very similar.

Thanks again for the translation!
I'm just hoping it won't be too long, I'm not feeling like spending more than a year on 1 game again :p
I'm just started translating "Exile Of Summon princess Puri Stella" so lets see how long that will take.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I'm just hoping it won't be too long, I'm not feeling like spending more than a year on 1 game again :p
I'm just started translating "Exile Of Summon princess Puri Stella" so lets see how long that will take.
It didnt feel to long when i played it like 1 year ago but you will need to check that, and its good to hear about puri stella, have that game but havent played it (just like 20 minutes), good luck with that project.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes