RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

kari

Jul 6, 2017
what? its just new here?
but kinda remember my copy was from this place.... hmmmmm...
anyways. I hated the rng part and had to rewind plenty to win it all just to get...... a bad ending.
She's like virgin and hella strong so why?! She could've hack to det dat creepy girl or something

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Oh sweet. I remember playing this before, but it wasn't fully translated. Some scenes were still in Japanese. I'm guessing it's finally finished now. Time to give it another spin. :FeelsGoodMan:
Same here. Stopped playing as I ran into more and more Japanese text. Time to delete old copy and download the new one.

Reactions: ponyguy

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, I would post the mega link of the game with the updated translation, but sadly I haven't done my 3 posts yet.
So if someone would like to post the link for me, feel free to shoot me a pm.
And thanks at the OP for the credit, appreciated!

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I checked it and I have all the requirements And played similar games in the past
I'm guessing you have japanese local in your windows?
Tried reinstalling the RPT?
And maybe try the version I just posted.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
@Draghough
This is the updated translation, I haven't released yet for various reasons.
I have included a full save as well.

And this is only the save file.

Enjoy
Thanks for translating the game , i will update the OP with your link and add mirrors when i can
If you are still doing translations i can link your patreon instead of the ULMF profile if you wish ;)

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for translating the game , i will update the OP with your link and add mirrors when i can
If you are still doing translations i can link your patreon instead of the ULMF profile if you wish ;)
I do indeed have a patreon, but haven't posted there a long time, the only patreon I have is a friend atm^^.
I would like to keep translating but I'm not sure what for a game I should choose, so if anyone has some suggestions I would be more that willing to check it out :)

Last edited:

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Ok, I'm still getting the error of "Cannot find RGSS202j.dll" despite following all the instructions for it from the OP.

What gives?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I'm still getting the error of "Cannot find RGSS202j.dll" despite following all the instructions for it from the OP.

What gives?
Need more informations to help you better.

Is your system in japanese? (region settings)
Have you followed all steps?
Have you extracted the .rar while being in Japanese region?
Same for the installation of the RTP?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I do indeed have a patreon, but haven't posted there a long time, the only patreon I have is a friend atm^^.
I would like to keep translating but I'm not sure what for a game I should choose, so if anyone has some suggestions I would be more that willing to check it out :)
done , imported to my oMEGAlul account , i have seen the patreon link in the ulmf siggy and the hilarious gif XD

What gives?
Have you tried both mentioned RTPs ? i honestly don't remember whats the required one , i have all of them installed on my VM i am using for my hentai
Edit: forgot to reply
I could be wrong, but I think you can only get the True Ending on New Game+ anyway. Pretty sure the last boss is unbeatable when you first get to it. If you even manage. I believe I only read that somewhere, like in a guide or another thread. Don't think I ever even got to the end. Got bored halfway and just downloaded a save. :p So don't take my word on it.

But yeah, New Game+ is key. In fact, if I'm remembering right, it's part of the story.
Well now that you mentioned it , the game does has a smoth transition from the time prison to new game+ so most likely the dev was aiming for ppl to actually keep their progress in order to beat the game cuz i remember trying to do it in one run and got assfucked...:pokerFace:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
done , imported to my oMEGAlul account , i have seen the patreon link in the ulmf siggy and the hilarious gif XD

Have you tried both mentioned RTPs ? i honestly don't remember whats the required one , i have all of them installed on my VM i am using for my hentai
I must say I love your gif as well, in my opinion it's just perfection. :p

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Need more informations to help you better.

Is your system in japanese? (region settings)
Have you followed all steps?
Have you extracted the .rar while being in Japanese region?
Same for the installation of the RTP?
No.
Yes?
The Encoding step? Yes.
Yes. RTP works with every other game that I've DL'd here, no issues on that end. Not sure why this one is having faults.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No.
Yes?
The Encoding step? Yes.
Yes. RTP works with every other game that I've DL'd here, no issues on that end. Not sure why this one is having faults.
If you for example are using win10, applocal doesn't work. And if your system isn't running in japanese local it can fuck up some .dll during the installation, the same is if you try to extract the .rar if the files contain japanese characters.
So if you can retry the whole process in japanese region it should work, I can't promise you it will work, but that is the best guess I have on the problem at the moment.
What you also can do is to download the file your are missing and paste it in the same location as the .exe is located.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes