3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
W2sJNdAjdqeeOOruUiysjnqgitGqKTAEYGaWBVMgyhVCVqftjXFtO1Uo9vcG5jGo.jpg

Overview:
You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-09
Release Date: 2019-07-06
Developer: Mr. ZZ - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Non Reloaded - First Version
Win:
- -

Extras: - Fan Signatures - Avoid NTR - Gallery - Walkthrough - Bugfix Mod

Ko8g70P[1].jpg Wj0zjpz[1].png jCE23Z3[1].png L7nZUPQ[1].png

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
best advice is to download and check for yourself. especially on a new release. Sometimes version numbers don't mean shit in terms of how much content there is. Wife Trainer 0.1d had several hours of content. EDIT: yeah, not much content but not bad for what is available

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I have a habit of rambling and/or going too much into detail. That being said. why not just try it out, your idea of decent amount of content vs my idea could be entirely different. As is and compared to other games that are numbered version 0.1, it's on the decent side. Some games at version 0.1 do only an intro but never let you do anything. This one has a blowjob scene, a few masturbation scenes (some are based on control and after maxing control they go away), titty play and sex scenes. There's a threesome option, 2 lesbian scenes depending on who you initiate the scene with and then individual sex scenes. There is also a gameover event that is fairly obvious to avoid.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Or someone who tried it could say "hey guys don't bother this is just a prologue demo, let's wait a few months"

EDIT: tried it, there's a few sex scenes with 2 co workers
Thanks for the indication, i think some advice about the feeling of the forum players is as usefull then the presence of changelogs.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If there is couple sex scenes I will give it a shot and give my short usually crude and blunt review.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
News from Patreon page, patron release v0.15 with beginning of february, public release mid march.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Content = yes, albeit repetitive (same process exactly for each girl, with then changes over their events (location mostly).

There is a clothing menu, access to three clothes setup to choose from.

It stop at the next plot set, where content would be free to go in any direction.

Reactions: Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Content = yes, albeit repetitive (same process exactly for each girl, with then changes over their events (location mostly).

There is a clothing menu, access to three clothes setup to choose from.

It stop at the next plot set, where content would be free to go in any direction.
Oh boy one of those types can't wait :/

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
ty @Thatguy for updating! :)

News from Patreon page, future update plans. Spoilers ahead!

Next time we'll get off the treadmill to breath some fresh air. I can smell pussy. :D

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The 2 new girls are a bit different to gain control of than the other 2, Victoria takes some training but it's done automatically as is Samantha who becomes available after you get control of Victoria. After you have sex with Victoria, talk to her about enslaving Samantha and she gives you some advice on how you go about it, it'll either take you too Samantha's office or you go to it via the Boss' Office option and the enslavement begins.

Reactions: Cirro84
D

Deleted member 7072

v0.2 comes out on the 6th for $10 paetrons

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes