3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I sent the link to Muff earlier, but then I realised he hasn't been online since Mid-February, so I thought I'd just drop the link in this thread instead.
Tyvm for the link, I've updated the OP :)

D

Deleted member 7072

I am so used to minuscule updates from other devs that like to milk their paetrons, this was a ton of content added. Now you can fully corrupt the boss and her daughter, in addition to the two coworkers you already could in v0.1. After you corrupt all 4 you move into a mansion with them all and gain access to a world map with locations and shit. v0.3 is going to be loaded with content too I bet. Available sex scenes roughly doubled from the last version, if it keeps this pace this game is going to be great

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I am so used to minuscule updates from other devs that like to milk their paetrons, this was a ton of content added. Now you can fully corrupt the boss and her daughter, in addition to the two coworkers you already could in v0.1. After you corrupt all 4 you move into a mansion with them all and gain access to a world map with locations and shit. v0.3 is going to be loaded with content too I bet. Available sex scenes roughly doubled from the last version, if it keeps this pace this game is going to be great
the boss/daughter corruption was already there in the previous version

the only new thing is the mansion with the world map and previews of things to come

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I had doubts about trying this but damn this game was hella fun the only thing I wish is the sex scenes were tad better animated and posed and had better angles then they do now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not bad for an update, I like how you can bring the girls to different places. Needs more content though.

My old save worked for this as well, not that it would take long to get to where I was, fairly short at this point as I remember.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So the dev, Mr. ZZ, is likely going to be doing a massive rework of the game, as he stated his skills in game development have significantly improved since he began making the The Gift. The matter was put to a vote, which has voted in favour of the rework, so it's very likely to be happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've no idea how the rework is going to affect the future releases of the game, which were pegged for Early April. I can only guess the answer to this would be 'Probably not in April'.

0.2 also came out for $5 Patrons today, but I already shared that, so there's nothing really new on that front.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hopefully he can get some animations going to cause I stated before the angels and shit were pretty odd.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes