1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Mod] The Gift Reloaded Avoiding NTR

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Charolastra, Jul 11, 2017.

1. YFeyn

YFeyn New Member

Mar 12, 2017
    I also get an error when using UnRens third function in both Superpowerded and The Gift reloaded but it enabled the develepor console just fine, will keep on trying aroung but a restart did not work so far.

EDIT: Ok so I can not seem to get it to work right now so I will try again tomorrow but in the meantime I would like to ask if something like having the system locale set to Japanese or having the game on a different hard drive would affect if the tool works.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. Charolastra

Charolastra Active Member Modder

May 27, 2017
    glad to hear that, i was really scared, of ruining the game for you, but i did not touch the game script just changed some dialogues.

CobraSGT and Morbido like this.
  3. Charolastra

May 27, 2017
    Well now i am sure the error was not mine MR.ZZ already found it, so if you have a problem replace this file its already modded and fix it

"Mr.ZZ
    Found the error, there was a typo in the code. Copy this file into the games main directory and override the existing one:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:56 AM
  4. james_97

james_97 New Member

Jun 14, 2017
    how did you fix it i'm having the same issue

5. Goukijin

Goukijin Member

Jun 3, 2017
    I did as the instructions stated, but, after the first time, I deleted the un.rpyc and redid it. Seemed to work after that.

6. Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot Active Member

Aug 22, 2016
    What's the point of not having Lara do sexual favors to the married guy?
    It's a one time thing(she's even following your orders). You should have in mind that the goal of the main protagonist is more important(to sell the mansion to keep his job). Additionally, I think that scene is a must, because that way Susan can divorce that douchebag and receive a huge settlement, and when she comes back during a next version, you could probably enslave her and keep her part of the divorce settlement.(which would probably be an obscene amount of money)

7. Charolastra

May 27, 2017
  8. deathhead99

deathhead99 New Member

May 14, 2017
    I have the same problem and deleting the un.rpyc and redoing it doesn't fix it.

9. v2069

v2069 New Member

May 15, 2017
    sorry i don't know how use the ntr, because no create char_.rnpy, i don't know how use files.zip ,
    please instrucctions

razaunchained likes this.
  10. RonDamon

RonDamon New Member

Tuesday
    wow thank you so much for doing this.... i really hated that ntr on the game

11. Slicks

Slicks New Member

Tuesday
    Thanks! I fully agree with your sentiment. I didn't even know stuff like this could be changed with a few tweaks to a few files, so this is a very pleasant surprise for me. Appreciate the effort you put into this mod.

12. alfa069

alfa069 Member

Apr 14, 2017
    does the mod work in mac version?