Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Gift Reloaded: Avoiding NTR [v0.04] [Charolastra]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
1- This mod is abandoned.
2- This only works with version 0.04. So it will not work with any other version.
3- Why can't you just pick another dress and avoid seeing your mom bring her date home?
4- Don't whore Clara out for business deals. BTW.. that's not NTR when you do that. You're swapping her out in that case. But keep in mind you could miss out on a scene for the MC if don't send Clara to do that. Which she does willingly, by the way!

Simple, easy peasy solutions.

Reactions: GodDarkChaos

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
If it worked for you or you like it leave me a like.

I don't like share girls

* Now you can choose normal or sexy dress without bad results.
* A little easier to corrupt Mom and Sis.
* Sis is loyal and she is nicer with you and when you corrupt her enough and ask if she is a slut she admits she is virgin.
* A little easier to corrupt Monique and Clara and they don't talk about other lovers.
* If you make Sis help you with the boner she admits it is her first time doing it.
* You ask Clara for help without ask her to do sexual favor to others.

Changelog for[V0.03]
*Mom admits dated George 2 times before but nothing else.
*Mom admits she hasn't do anything with anybody since Father passed.
*Sis in nicer and admits have not sexual experiences aside the things do with MC.
*Fixed some bugs and typos.

Changelog for[V0.04]
*MC remember mom told he never happened anything with George when find the condom
*Sis admits like to be slutty Just with MC

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download unren v0.3.zip copy UnRen.exe in game base directory where TheGiftReloaded.exe is.
2. Run the game TheGiftReloaded.exe then run UnRen.exe write number 3 and press enter, wait till the program finish, click enter to close it.
3. Go to the TheGiftReloaded/game directory and check that there is a file named char_examine..rpy and one char_examine.rpyc. (If there is just the rpyc delete un.rpyc run unren then run TheGiftReloaded.exe write bumber 3 and press enter)
4. Download files.zip and replace the files in there in TheGiftReloaded/game directory and replace it.

Make a backup of the files before replacing them, in case something fails.

Tested and working in [V0.04]

Visit the original post of the game
can someone explain where i need to put files as when i copy in renply/common, it gives me an error. tried different places

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
If it worked for you or you like it leave me a like.

I don't like share girls

* Now you can choose normal or sexy dress without bad results.
* A little easier to corrupt Mom and Sis.
* Sis is loyal and she is nicer with you and when you corrupt her enough and ask if she is a slut she admits she is virgin.
* A little easier to corrupt Monique and Clara and they don't talk about other lovers.
* If you make Sis help you with the boner she admits it is her first time doing it.
* You ask Clara for help without ask her to do sexual favor to others.

Changelog for[V0.03]
*Mom admits dated George 2 times before but nothing else.
*Mom admits she hasn't do anything with anybody since Father passed.
*Sis in nicer and admits have not sexual experiences aside the things do with MC.
*Fixed some bugs and typos.

Changelog for[V0.04]
*MC remember mom told he never happened anything with George when find the condom
*Sis admits like to be slutty Just with MC

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download unren v0.3.zip copy UnRen.exe in game base directory where TheGiftReloaded.exe is.
2. Run the game TheGiftReloaded.exe then run UnRen.exe write number 3 and press enter, wait till the program finish, click enter to close it.
3. Go to the TheGiftReloaded/game directory and check that there is a file named char_examine..rpy and one char_examine.rpyc. (If there is just the rpyc delete un.rpyc run unren then run TheGiftReloaded.exe write bumber 3 and press enter)
4. Download files.zip and replace the files in there in TheGiftReloaded/game directory and replace it.

Make a backup of the files before replacing them, in case something fails.

Tested and working in [V0.04]

Visit the original post of the game
Any chance for an update as this does not work with version 05. would be great

Reactions: Koulo077