Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Gift Reloaded: Avoiding NTR [v0.04] [Charolastra]

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
  • I know this game is abandoned but still wanted to give it a shot. However I really don't understand the instructions on installing the mod. The wordings seems off to me and I just can't fathom what to do clearly. anyone out there able to give a clearer step by step for this?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Got same problem not having char_examine.rpy and char_examine.rpyc files

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
thanks , because i m not the kind of charakter who needs or wants to share any kind of relations(women)...mine is only mine and there is no left or right...i now we are all different but i am to possessivley to share...:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: pappypop

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Dev is back! :D

Hi everyone! After more than a one year absence I'm pleased to announce that I have finally returned!
I am currently leading a team on the next installments of "The Gift Reloaded."
First of all, a huge Thank You to everyone who's still a Patron and supporting me here on Patreon!
You are all awesome!

I will provide weekly updates regarding the current development process, starting next Friday! I will also post sneak-peeks of what to expect in V0.05 and beyond!
I'm pleased to announce that our next big update, V0.05, is scheduled to be released January 2019!
Since we've got some time till the beginning of January, existing patrons should have enough time to reconsider supporting me or removing their pledge. We have some terrific content coming up, so I hope to see a lot of old and maybe even some new Patrons starting in January!
I'm really excited to be back to work on this game again and looking forward to implementing my latest concepts and plans into "The Gift Reloaded". I have a great team working with me. We are already working on the content for V0.05 and V0.06 to get those out to our Patrons in the coming months.
Feel free to contact me here on Patreon or leave a comment below if you want more information. We now also have a discord server for the community for everyone to join und discuss about the game!

And last, but not least, an improved and reworked V0.04 is available to everyone now! Enjoy the newly added background music and some altered dialogs. For the first time ever, "The Gift Reloaded" is now also available for android devices! Play it on your Smartphone or Tablet!
If you are over 18 then feel free to give it a try! Even if you are a fan of the original V0.04 – especially if you are a fan of the a previous – I think you will love the newly remastered V0.04.

V004,
outofthegrave,
rerelease,
the gift reloaded

Get the latest, updated versions here:

The Gift Reloaded V0.04:

PC

LINUX

MAC

ANDROID

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
guy still have more than hundreds patrons after a full year of "abandon" of this game ?? o_O

*speechless*

well, hope it goes good, it was great (even if i liked a bit more the initial release, i liked lots the mother of the reloaded version)

Reactions: AndreDell

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So the mod isn't really working that well with the re-release of 0.4.

You'll have to open a console after starting the game and type:
mom = girl_fiona
sis = girl_ashley
Edit: also need
m = girl_monique
c = girl_clara
s = girl_samantha
jam es = npc_james
susan = girl_susan
mr = npc_mrroberts
mr.r = npc_mrroberts
dr = npc_dratwell
dr.a = npc_dratwell

There are also a bunch of missing sound files. I think it's a minor path issue; I copied all the sounds into \game\sounds\sounds\
Edit: Also need to copy to \game\music\sounds

Finally, the game is broken when you search a room, as the highlight-able objects are all in incorrect locations (at least in Sister/Ashley's room), and the exit button is covered or off the screen. Had to rollback and avoid doing the action.

Edit 2: Game breaking bug - when at the doctor's office, you're supposed to search for stuff, but all the clickable items are smooshed into the top left corner, and I can't progress with what I can click on. Guess I'll have to go back to vanilla.

Otherwise, seems to function ok. Probably needs just a few tweaks to get working again.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Yes. The mod doesn't work right with the new version. There are a ton of Exceptions...it's unplayable.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
The Mod is the old one. The game, also v0.04 is the old one, but it's a complete makeover. I don't think an old patch will work with this "new" version. But I hope there will be a patch that works soon.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The Mod is the old one. The game, also v0.04 is the old one, but it's a complete makeover. I don't think an old patch will work with this "new" version. But I hope there will be a patch that works soon.
Well, I've tried it and it worked for me without any exceptions thrown during play. But the content could be missing...