Recommending The Genesis Order

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Ok so few games we have all played resonate with a certain professionalism that is worthy of mention but I think I have found a couple , made by the same developers they are their previous now completed game Treasure of Nadia & The Genesis Order by NTL Media .
The Graphics and animation of these games are excellent and I love the map where the MC dodges around the game to find new treasures and new clues , the Oracle hint system takes away the usually mind numbing scenario of trying to get into the dev's mind on how the game should go it just tells you fantastic . The 3D graphics are some of the best I have seen the models are eye catching also , the Doctor in Treasure of Nadia Hubba Hubba !!!, but I digress these games give hours of enjoyment that can be played with or without adult content ( sort of Tomb Raider style titillating but not graphic ) which is an extra if that's what you want just a good game . I single out these two as they are just 2 of 3 of the games I have played from The NLT studio another being Lust Epidemic , that sets the storyline for the others so if you haven't played it you may want to start with this one it explains a great deal of the story . The game's have never crashed on me never missed an update schedule every 3 weeks , and have been consistent in quality I thouroughly reccomend you try these games oh and if you are wondering I have no affilition to this game at all I just enjoyed it immensely have fun gamers ..

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I mean, they've consistently been #3 in adult earnings on Patreon for a while now, and 28th overall. I can guarantee anyone that doesn't despise RPGM games has played their work in some capacity, which is likely an overwhelming majority of this forum.

oh and if you are wondering I have no affilition to this game at all I just enjoyed it immensely have fun gamers ..
Obviously, you aren't affiliated with them. Why would a studio/team that's likely making upwards of a $150,000 per month need some rando to promote their work on a piracy forum?

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I mean, they've consistently been #3 in adult earnings on Patreon for a while now, and 28th overall. I can guarantee anyone that doesn't despise RPGM games has played their work in some capacity, which is likely an overwhelming majority of this forum.

Obviously, you aren't affiliated with them. Why would a studio/team that's likely making upwards of a $150,000 per month need some rando to promote their work on a piracy forum?
Sorry you have to be so rude guess that's just your upbringing my guess is you are American , you obviously missed the fact I am new to this site and this was just a personal opinion it is aloud you know freedom of speech and all that. If you don't like the fact that I have as much right as you to post on this forum maybe you are in the wrong place ?, I shall however continue have my RANDO say if you don't like that I shant loose any sleep about it . But as far as being an uneducated Rando maybe you should google my other avatar handle Vortash have a nice day. #

Sep 12, 2021
Easy there he's just saying his opinion lol

my guess is you are American
No need to get politics and countries into this bro, might not get you far on this site. I'm not American btw I'm just trying to diffuse a situation.

Reactions: OrcDra

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Easy there he's just saying his opinion lol

No need to get politics and countries into this bro, might not get you far on this site. I'm not American btw I'm just trying to diffuse a situation.
I appreciate your efforts Mangawy I really do it's just that in my 69 years on this planet I have found Americans to be shall we say somewhat vocally uncontrolled , they seem to think that it's ok to be rude as if it's their right when in actual fact people now understand it's their nature and treat them with the amusement they so richly deserve if they start trolling people . I have many American friends who I must say understand my point of view on this and have agreed with me , they say its a regionl thing and that not all Americans are so beligerant. It seems that people from the Cities seem to have a chip on their shoulder that stem from their very very bewildering High school years that tend to scar one for life in many cases , now that is my American friends opinion not mine so it wasn't political it was personal a rebuke on a person who has not put his or her brain into gear before motorising his or in this case her jaw lol.

Last edited:

Hellion1554

Nov 30, 2019
It's quite funny to me how bigoted some people are towards Americans and they think Americans are rude. It's quite funny and ironic.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I mean, they've consistently been #3 in adult earnings on Patreon for a while now
I knew that DarkCookie would be the first, but for some reason, I thought Pinkcake would be the second since BaDik frequently pops up in discussions now and then. Surprising that Fallen Doll and Wild Life are so high. And what the hell is Virt-A-Mate?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
And what the hell is Virt-A-Mate?
I believe it originally started out as an app/program that catered to adult VR and 'smart' sex toys ( , if I'm not mistaken.), where you could/can download premade scenes by other creators. Don't quote me on that, though. I'm sure someone inclined will answer eventually.

Though, I believe some people are/have been using it as a dollar general Daz fork on systems that can't run Daz.. In the same vein as HS/KK (where they screenshot the scenes.), but with better graphics.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen