• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

View attachment 3608456
The dev stated in an interview about SOTS that he couldn't make full versions of the games for android.
He said that for ToN he already had to cut a lot of content (bonus content and booty calls IIRC) and also had to reduce the visual quality in order to compress enough to get under the 2Gb limitation of APKs.

Given the fact that ToN is about 9Gb and TGO is about 12Gb, even if he tried to do the same thing with TGO it would reduce the visual quality quite a lot and the game would most likely end up looking mediocre at best.

The dev also suggested that anybody who wanted to play on mobile should play on the online versions of the games to get the full game at full quality.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The dev stated in an interview about SOTS that he couldn't make full versions of the games for android.
So let me see if I've got this right .....

To justify your statement that "the devs" [or is it now "the dev"?] only released a Windows version for TGO, you quote a statement "about SOTS"?

And everything after that is your supposition / guesswork?

The dev also suggested that anybody who wanted to play on mobile
Was that about his entire offering or SOTS? Do you know (do you care)?

Although the original question was about Android you seem to taken this and ran to include ALL (non-windows) platforms ....

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Incorrect.
well then, I'd tell you to wait all you want. prove me wrong otherwise
but to compress 12 gb into 2gb apk takes a whole wasting of time.
and, besides. even if devs stated android release, they must've already finish doing it a month ago when TGO finished.

nope. they go straight to SotS

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
So let me see if I've got this right .....

To justify your statement that "the devs" [or is it now "the dev"?] only released a Windows version for TGO, you quote a statement "about SOTS"?

And everything after that is your supposition / guesswork?

Was that about his entire offering or SOTS? Do you know (do you care)?

Although the original question was about Android you seem to taken this and ran to include ALL (non-windows) platforms ....
Ok I think I should clarify a few things.
When I say "the dev" I'm talking about the head of NLT-Media, he was the only one on the interview/Q&A.
The interview was about SOTS but when the subject of mobile version came up, ToN and TGO where mentioned as reference.
So basically the first and last paragraph in my previous post is me paraphrasing what the dev said.

I realize that the second paragraph of my previous post was improperly formulated.
As far as I know there is an official android version of TGO but I have no idea of how much content it has because I didn't buy it. For all I know, the android version from the OP could be the latest "offical" android version.

I don't know where you got that I " ran to include ALL (non-windows) platforms ....", I used the terms "mobile" and "APK".
Mobile could refer to apple as well as android but I honestly hate apple so that's not something I'm knowledgeable about and it's definitely not what I was referring to.
And as far as I know an APK file is an android install file.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
When I say "the dev" I'm talking about the head of NLT-Media, he was the only one on the interview/Q&A.
The interview was about SOTS but when the subject of mobile version came up, ToN and TGO where mentioned as reference.
So basically the first and last paragraph in my previous post is me paraphrasing what the dev said.

I realize that the second paragraph of my previous post was improperly formulated.
As far as I know there is an official android version of TGO but I have no idea of how much content it has because I didn't buy it. For all I know, the android version from the OP could be the latest "offical" android version.

I don't know where you got that I " ran to include ALL (non-windows) platforms ....", I used the terms "mobile" and "APK".
Mobile could refer to apple as well as android but I honestly hate apple so that's not something I'm knowledgeable about and it's definitely not what I was referring to.
APK stands for "Android Package Kit"

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021

From what I saw in a pinned comment over on NLT's Discord, there isn't actually that much missing from the game in the Android version. Android is complete with a full v1.02 version available.

1715052916488.png

Reactions: JoeyGucci

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
honestly, I have nothing but respect for NLTmedia because THEY ACTUALLY FINISH THEIR FUCKING GAMES.
they don't say hey lets work on this game for 5 years and still not be a quarter done, have so many art styles they take years to finish, or appeal to every fetish. No they set a goal and finish that shit

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Oh right, time to update my tier list!
This is my personal preference, and from S tier and down; from left to right = more liked to less liked:
nlt_girls.png

• Haha
Reactions: Michigan1976

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
Today I discovered I was blocked by NLT on twitter.
I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I just commented that "I wish there were scenes of beautiful girls being raped by monsters" in the new game trailer, I think it was just a fan's wish and they have the right to listen or not.
but they blocked me, so disappointing

they have the right to ignore my wishes, but they blocked me.
I deleted all their games from my computer, so disappointed
You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer talking about rape on Twitter, are you? You should read their TOS and thank the gods you haven't been banned from the platform completely.

Reactions: Estreiher

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Read 'Em and Weep
the butt crack called me ignorant because they have no idea what they are talking about

Think Tank is getting blocked

View attachment 3610105
Just for anyone who thinks dluser actually knows what it's talking about

1. dluser can't "block" anyone - at best it's "ignore"
2. 9 hours after I post the image showing all the platforms (by icon - so it can't use the excuse 'I can't read'), this joke posts the same image with some scribble and says I don't know what I'm talking about - when's just repeated what I posted - belatedly!
3. Seems you have to both highlight text AND the logo to highlight just how slow and dumb that response was
4. Not to mention pointless

Now, of course, if I'm blocked neither the good, kind souls on here won't see it - and dluser won't feel forced to respond

But my guess is that in about 9 hours, it'll repeat most of the above with lots of red crayon marks all over it. Hope it didn't take that crayon from the pre-school classroom.

And yes, you may have guessed the next part - but dluser IS on the <ignored> step

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes