• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MarkCuban

Jan 16, 2022
Hello i get the error " Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg how can i fix this.
Happens at the right section of the cathedral
Version 1.0 and 1.02 no change between patches

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGenesisOrder-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Marklar

Dec 20, 2017
I am installing as new player on Windows - For the improved graphics mod I have downloaded all the video files. I am meant to put these files into www folder top level or do I copy the folder structure? So:

www\v.02121\v.02121\vid.mp4
or
www\vid.mp4

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I am installing as new player on Windows - For the improved graphics mod I have downloaded all the video files. I am meant to put these files into www folder top level or do I copy the folder structure? So:

www\v.02121\v.02121\vid.mp4
or
www\vid.mp4
www\movies - all of them in there(delete the old ones)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
V1.00 and V1.01 update only, please?
There you go.

"Update only" patches :

v1.00 => v1.01

v1.01 => v1.02

Make sure you have backed up the "www" folder before installing these patches.

Changelog:

v1.01 contains some bug fixes and other minor changes to the dialogue (mostly grammar errors). And an alternative outfit for the Arianna booty calls... Her white wings!

v1.02 contains a lot of grammar fixes. There were also a few bugs that were fixed.
FYI this is just a the top of the page.
Think about using the search function in the top right corner next time before you ask for something.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
So the update was just for corrections and Arianna's wings?
No new content, right? Have the devs confirmed or denied whether there would be new scenes in the future?

Also it's not in the changelog, but I hope they fixed the bug when you build the bow and arrow and the quest activates prematurely if you enter the barn before properly meeting Alia.

Reactions: Mookys

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
So the update was just for corrections and Arianna's wings?
No new content, right? Have the devs confirmed or denied whether there would be new scenes in the future?

Also it's not in the changelog, but I hope they fixed the bug when you build the bow and arrow and the quest activates prematurely if you enter the barn before properly meeting Alia.
Games done. New game in July

Reactions: AkaQ
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes