kakta

Aug 17, 2017
I can't start dinner, I'm 98%. There are only 33 photos out of 34. Does anyone know where I can find the last photo? Extras 45/47. Thank you

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
Hi guys, I have a problem, since my PC was formatted I lost my saves, when I try to put the ones that can be downloaded from here I can't find the folder to put them in, I followed the instructions, i.e. start the game and do a save as soon as possible, but despite this I can't find the folder where to insert the downloaded saves! could you help me please!

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Hi guys, I have a problem, since my PC was formatted I lost my saves, when I try to put the ones that can be downloaded from here I can't find the folder to put them in, I followed the instructions, i.e. start the game and do a save as soon as possible, but despite this I can't find the folder where to insert the downloaded saves! could you help me please!
Hello. You will find the save location on the first page.
Here is a print screen :

saves.JPG

Put your save files in the appropriate folder and restart the game. It should work.

Macska123

Jul 12, 2022
I made the mistake of downloading the Android file from the first page, but then I noticed that it wasn't the full version! In the meantime, I found a 1.0 version, but that's the only way. Does anyone have an Android backup? Or where can I find the backups within Android, in which folder should I look? I actually got to 50%, I don't want to start again!

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Help here please:
There are 3 guards in this room, one walking and the other 2 standing still, in the interrogation room, there is nothing, and there are no other doors... what should I do there? Where is this valuable thing that Arianna said?!!!
Station.jpg

Reactions: xossiplover485

etaived

Mar 23, 2020
please read the last 85 pages of this thread

v1.02
contains a lot of grammar fixes. There were also a few bugs that were fixed.

v1.01
contains some bug fixes and other minor changes to the dialogue (mostly grammar errors). And an alternative outfit for the Arianna booty calls... Her white wings!
Any idea how to switch Arianna white wings on booty calls? There is no outfit in the shop nor shining point in the bedrroom that usually changes outfit.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Any idea how to switch Arianna white wings on booty calls? There is no outfit in the shop nor shining point in the bedrroom that usually changes outfit.
Click on blue twinkle star; each time you click wings change colour cyclic.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
There is no twinkie starr in bedroom with Ariannna, only two kamasutra pages. :(
Anyone have this issue?
Can you send save game pls?
I attach zip contain save for ALL chapters of TGO. First make copy of all YOUR saves to keep so can reverse changes, then delete everything (folders and files) from save location and extract all file in zip archive attatched into you empty TGO save location. Start game and load 100% save for Arianna white wings. (y)

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
There is no twinkie starr in bedroom with Ariannna, only two kamasutra pages. :(
Anyone have this issue?
Can you send save game pls?
windows version 1.02
Black wings & blue twinkle to the top right
1715278948763.png

White wings & blue twinkle to the top right
1715278978739.png

I do not know where to find the game version inside the game....

1715279285569.png

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Strange. Because the two zip files I posted previously work fine.

You need to install this one first (overwrite files if necessary):
The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v1.01.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

And then this one (overwrite files if necessary):
The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v1.02.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
this game was so bad, that I don't feel like updating it at all.
in fact, I don't even touch it anymore since before the fix updates.
that's how bad the game was. nothing beats ToN females yet.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes