russian2221

May 30, 2020
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.1.00):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
Thanks for this !!!

sLyPo

Oct 4, 2020
Hi, someone can link me the video intro? I deleted all the l-.mp4 videos, I forgot to not delete the intro one. I don't wanna download 11Gb just for that.

• Haha
Reactions: dluser

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
NLT has a discord, the link is in the OP
I don't use it disagree I find it very complicated, because there are only talk about English, and understanding all functions is very complicated.o_O:LOL:
I have the e'mail of DV sent an msg for him for 1 week never received any answer.
This is a type of DV that only makes a point of players who supported him.
This is another type that does not care about the pains of anyone, so in the figurative sense, if you feel pain in relation to the game, and you are not supporter .... So if you fuck your pain, and do not seek help because He will never give you the minimum answer.
Here is the address I found in a page to make contact with him .... but 1 week and no response.:(
admin@nlt-media.com

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media
I don't see much use to expand the MC's house.
Since the only thing he has access is the music machine, otherwise it can't use anything else.
I see that the DV of this game added a world of things to the house of MC, but only serves to make money, nothing more, the television does not turn on, sofa has in the room, but he does not sit, the piano he does not play lol , the pool table he does not play, upstairs the upstairs the gymnastics machines he does not wear, his bed only serves to make use at the time of sex, can count on the times he slept in her.
I came back a few saves behind because I just wanted to see what I could use by spending that money horror, as I found that it has no use to most of the objects in his house, better not even lose tempop spending money that it costs to gather with a lot of sacrifice.
The purchase of the signature at the gym only served, for a mission to find Ella's cell phone on top of the cabinet and take some money inside one of the cranksome.
In the area of the entrance there is that world of exercise machine but it does not even use, gaining strength in this game is disregardable and difficult, I only won 1 of strength doing that gymnastics with Milf Hearth else nothing.
Those walls spiked on the wall needs another tennis, and I never found it, I saw a foot on the house of Milf Hearth but I can't get it.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
In the menu there is a written option like this (lovense intensity) what this does in the game. By default here is 100%. :unsure:
The lovense is just a sex toy used by women and vibrate inside of her. Mostly used on sexual webcam site

Reactions: TanyaC

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I don't see much use to expand the MC's house.
Since the only thing he has access is the music machine, otherwise it can't use anything else.
I see that the DV of this game added a world of things to the house of MC, but only serves to make money, nothing more, the television does not turn on, sofa has in the room, but he does not sit, the piano he does not play lol , the pool table he does not play, upstairs the upstairs the gymnastics machines he does not wear, his bed only serves to make use at the time of sex, can count on the times he slept in her.
I came back a few saves behind because I just wanted to see what I could use by spending that money horror, as I found that it has no use to most of the objects in his house, better not even lose tempop spending money that it costs to gather with a lot of sacrifice.
The purchase of the signature at the gym only served, for a mission to find Ella's cell phone on top of the cabinet and take some money inside one of the cranksome.
In the area of the entrance there is that world of exercise machine but it does not even use, gaining strength in this game is disregardable and difficult, I only won 1 of strength doing that gymnastics with Milf Hearth else nothing.
Those walls spiked on the wall needs another tennis, and I never found it, I saw a foot on the house of Milf Hearth but I can't get it.
Kid, you should play SIMS instead of this game :ROFLMAO:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Kid, you should play SIMS instead of this game
I play, but why put things there if you can't use them, it's just to decorate the house.:LOL:
You've already played Peasants Quest, you can build houses, lie down and sleep, among other great things.:love:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I play, but why put things there if you can't use them, it's just to decorate the house.:LOL:
You've already played Peasants Quest, you can build houses, lie down and sleep, among other great things.:love:
Different game, different style. TGO is not a simulation game.

Reactions: FlyerReady
Nov 22, 2018
I thought I saw a circle that gives a reward when you activate 6 gargoyles? Can someone remind me where it is, or am I just crazy?

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes