• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

NewSYstems.png

You've heard about the new systems in Symphony of the Serpent but perhaps this mockup draft of the menu interface can shed some more light on these changes. In order to bring some additional player-choice to Symphony of the Serpent the game will be divided into two distinct parts. The traditional story will have 10 main girls, each earning 5 Kamasutra pages.

As you play through the story, you will also have the option to woo any and all of the six girls seen on the bottom of the interface picture. These can be done in any order and are fully optional. As you earn their love, their heart rating will increase and you'll unlock deeper and deeper relationships. But that's not all, there are 4 additional women not seen on the interface that will be story-only girls that are not booty-call eligible. That's a lot of women!

Early on in the outline of the new game we looked into how to improve the character development portion of the game and to open the game up to optional content. By dividing up the characters in this way we can have a more focused story, while also having more overall choices in relationships, thus improving both the character development side and the player-choice aspect of gameplay.

You'll also notice a special section for keeping track of your personal stats and well-being. These systems are all still in development and most certainly subject to change, but this clues you in on how the game is expanding.

The next several weeks are all about creating systems and environments. Stay tuned for more teases!

Thanks for the support and have a fantastic week!

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3588465

You've heard about the new systems in Symphony of the Serpent but perhaps this mockup draft of the menu interface can shed some more light on these changes. In order to bring some additional player-choice to Symphony of the Serpent the game will be divided into two distinct parts. The traditional story will have 10 main girls, each earning 5 Kamasutra pages.

As you play through the story, you will also have the option to woo any and all of the six girls seen on the bottom of the interface picture. These can be done in any order and are fully optional. As you earn their love, their heart rating will increase and you'll unlock deeper and deeper relationships. But that's not all, there are 4 additional women not seen on the interface that will be story-only girls that are not booty-call eligible. That's a lot of women!

Early on in the outline of the new game we looked into how to improve the character development portion of the game and to open the game up to optional content. By dividing up the characters in this way we can have a more focused story, while also having more overall choices in relationships, thus improving both the character development side and the player-choice aspect of gameplay.

You'll also notice a special section for keeping track of your personal stats and well-being. These systems are all still in development and most certainly subject to change, but this clues you in on how the game is expanding.

The next several weeks are all about creating systems and environments. Stay tuned for more teases!

maybe post this in the symphony of the serpent thread..........
https://f95zone.to/threads/symphony-of-the-serpent-nlt-comments-questions-answers.200000/

this is the The Genesis Order thread

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
The reviews that make me laugh are the ones complaining about the ending dinner. Saying it's a lack luster ending, when that isn't the true ending of the main story. V.84 is and that was great. Everything after that is bonus content.

Reactions: Michigan1976

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3588465

Ah yes, another "not-thoroughly planned" interface and mechanics that will be forced to be fulfilled in late game. It looks fancy, yes. But i doubt they could use it to its fullest.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
are you purposfully acting stupid or do you really don't get the concept of droping a game and wanting to be spoiled?
anyway i'll use a save, please change and grow as a person.
I think the person who is lazy and expects everything to be given to them without making any effort - together with inability to spell dropping - is the one acting like the child.

Come back when you an adult.

< IGNORED >

Reactions: dluser

muntaro

Oct 14, 2018
I have this error: Failed to load: data/map162.json
And there is file missing map162.json in www/data folder. Anyone can upload the only file? I dont want to download all 10gb again...

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
I think the person who is lazy and expects everything to be given to them without making any effort - together with inability to spell dropping - is the one acting like the child.

Come back when you an adult.

< IGNORED >
did you just unironically end a replay with < IGNORED > ? are you serious?
i beg you to actully ignore me and shut up please.

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
did you just unironically end a replay with < IGNORED > ? are you serious?
i beg you to actully ignore me and shut up please.
I'm not sure what I find the funniest

You replying to someone who's already told you he's ignoring you - and begging to be ignored

or

Proving you actually can't spell - maybe you are just a child

"replay" ?
"actully" ?

And just because you ask (demand?) that he ignores you wouldn't mean he's going to "shut up"

On the plus side - at least you're polite, you did say "please"

1714498670879.png

Last edited:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
I'm not sure what I find the funniest

You replying to someone who's already told you he's ignoring you - and begging to be ignored

or

Proving you actually can't spell - maybe you are just a child

"replay" ?
"actully" ?

And just because you ask (demand?) that he ignores you wouldn't mean he's going to "shut up"

On the plus side - at least you're polite, you did say "please" View attachment 3590076
dude you are turning me into a linguicist, not every one is born an anglophone .
please spare me the pain of any more interactions with you. i can't handle it.

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes