Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
fucking cringe droping this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and many such cringe lines, not a single sex scene feels genuine ,and The sex virus appears to be near the end or something, i don't care enough to play to know about it

someone spoil me please?
Don't care enough to play but do care enough to bitch about game BEFORE playing game? :eek: I suggest play first and praise/bitch afterwards is best agenda unless psychic adept. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Datt4147

Jan 19, 2023
TDavy asked NLT about the Android version of TGO here:

To summarize their conversation, NLT can't make the Android version, because the file is larger than 2GB. To produce the Android version, it was necessary to cut out the content and reduce the quality of videos and images. NLT is against this, so anyone who wants to play on Android recommends playing the online version through a browser.
Well, that sucks. Thanks tho, now I won't have to wait

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
fucking cringe droping this

i don't care enough to play to know about it. someone spoil me please?
Just so I make sure I spoil you enough to make you care (god forbid!)

I will just tell you that the game has the following parts:

A Beginning

A Middle

An End

Hope that doesn't make you care any more!

Or, perhaps even worse, decide to play the games so you can draw your own conclusions ...

Hope This Helps ™

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
If there's one thing I hate, it's using cheats in games, it makes things easier but in many games it ends up breaking the game somewhere.
But on the other hand, despite this game being great, there is something very poorly designed in the game.
I gathered 100 pieces of excavation items, and then I went to Jon to sell all the items, I hate that mine didn't even yield 5000 thousand gold, it only gave 4140, equipping that house is going to be a tough nut to crack, since everything is expensive, and the only salary I received was just a check for 150 dollars at the beginning, after that I didn't receive anything else.
And finding good tools to use is also quite complicated, there are certain Quests that Arianna tells you what to do but there's no way to do it because you can't create the tool and you can't find the items for creation anywhere, and that crappy store There are barely any items there for sale, there are only updates on the house, photos of the girls and clothes for them, good equipment for destroying rocks, jars, among others. Finding the recipes is very complicated.
I found several (Walkthrough) on the internet but each one worse than the other, and always almost the same steps.:sneaky:;)

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Alright.... more lesbian, incest above all dope ass animation scenes. Thank you NLT. Best of luck with the game
How there are people who barely know how to admire things.
If you look at the characters' skin it really looks real, all the animations are simply impeccable and well designed with the cameras, if you think this is horrible, I'll show you some games so you can wake up and see how much shit you said in a few words .
This is one of the RPGM that is higher in all the Ranks of several sites and with enormous prestige in several areas of YouTube, and you only see people talking good about the game, but there is always an exception of someone with a taste of shit in their mouth.:sick::FacePalm:

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I found several (Walkthrough) on the internet but each one worse than the other, and always almost the same steps.:sneaky:;)
How can each walkthru be worse than the other(s)?

If A is worse than B then, by definition, B is NOT worse than A

Also, what does "always almost" mean? This ranks with "definitely possible" as nonsense english!

Last edited:
Reactions: TanyaC

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
If there's one thing I hate, it's using cheats in games, it makes things easier but in many games it ends up breaking the game somewhere.
But on the other hand, despite this game being great, there is something very poorly designed in the game.
I gathered 100 pieces of excavation items, and then I went to Jon to sell all the items, I hate that mine didn't even yield 5000 thousand gold, it only gave 4140, equipping that house is going to be a tough nut to crack, since everything is expensive, and the only salary I received was just a check for 150 dollars at the beginning, after that I didn't receive anything else.
And finding good tools to use is also quite complicated, there are certain Quests that Arianna tells you what to do but there's no way to do it because you can't create the tool and you can't find the items for creation anywhere, and that crappy store There are barely any items there for sale, there are only updates on the house, photos of the girls and clothes for them, good equipment for destroying rocks, jars, among others. Finding the recipes is very complicated.
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

• Love

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Stop grinding. The amount of money gained depends on your intelligence which you can increase as the game progresses.

As for the game being difficult... Bruh. There is an in-built hint system item in your inventory called Oracle that essentially tells you what to do if you are lost.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
How there are people who barely know how to admire things.
If you look at the characters' skin it really looks real, all the animations are simply impeccable and well designed with the cameras, if you think this is horrible, I'll show you some games so you can wake up and see how much shit you said in a few words .
This is one of the RPGM that is higher in all the Ranks of several sites and with enormous prestige in several areas of YouTube, and you only see people talking good about the game, but there is always an exception of someone with a taste of shit in their mouth.:sick::FacePalm:
Why are you responding to a message made in 2021. And why are you so riled up by it. The guy is allowed to not like a game.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Don't care enough to play but do care enough to bitch about game BEFORE playing game? :eek: I suggest play first and praise/bitch afterwards is best agenda unless psychic adept. :ROFLMAO:
i playied it to 79 percent save i'm just not going to continue.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Just so I make sure I spoil you enough to make you care (god forbid!)

I will just tell you that the game has the following parts:

A Beginning

A Middle

An End

Hope that doesn't make you care any more!

Or, perhaps even worse, decide to play the games so you can draw your own conclusions ...

Hope This Helps ™
i played until i reached a 79 percent save? i'm asking to be spoiled the rest

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
finally got around to finishing this. I wish there was a toggle in the replay scene option to chose between pregnant and not pregnant cause apparently i knocked up both Judy and Erica :LOL: but would be nice to see those last 2 scenes without having to start a new game with different choices

Reactions: AkaQ
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes