Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
Why there is always male protagonist in NTL midea games....?
I don't know may be they can try female protagonist too...
yeah,female protagonist would be interesting,but NLT may lose some harem fans,why taking a risk when you can earn a decent amount of money with the way it's now.

midway_02

Apr 6, 2021
What is the latest scene you unlocked in the scene gallery ? (scene number)
I'm not 100% sure where you are at in the game but from looking at the WT you should have every scene up to scene 87.
If that's where you are at then going to the mansion basement should work.
If you are at scene 86 then you need to go to the mansion kitchen to trigger scene 87 and then go to the basement to continue.
I have to do what?
1713836148472.png

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I need help. I am following the guide and I am on V.91112. It wants me to move a TNT barrel but I don't have the "strength" I have the same amount of strength as shown in the screenshot but I can't move the barrel. I have followed 100% of the guide to this point so I am not sure what to do. Is the guide just wrong and you can't do this part yet?

"In this area simply move the TNT barrel into position so you can blow a path open."

Edit: NM. II think my save got messed up and I had to re-talk to someone to get to the right story beat.

Oct 17, 2019
Where is Discussion thread and game thread for Game 4: Symphony of the Serpent?
And you should add corresponing links for the first posts of other NLT threads.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then either you are experiencing a bug or there is something that you missed somewhere that for some reason prevents you from going further but I have absolutely no idea what it could be.
Whatever the case may be I think you should try reaching out to the dev team on their discord, they should be able to help you out.

Reactions: midway_02

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Why there is always male protagonist in NTL midea games....?
I don't know may be they can try female protagonist too...
The vast majority of those playing nlt games are men...they are interested in the variety of girls they can sleep with...with a girl as the main character, we will see how different men will take her in different positions..The question is - who did these men surrender to.. but the implementation of a side branch of one day in the plot with roleplaying as a female character and her adventures would be appropriate and interesting

hozey

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a torrent for this? , I have searched the thread and wasn't able to find one.
A torrent would be easier for some and I don't mind sharing it for others to download

The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:

Reactions: Andarilho

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, i went to channel 4 and inside the surveillance room there was some footsteps with detective's eye. I got the chest key but now i cant get out of the wall. i seem to be stuck in there. Any help plz? i added my oracle current mission so if its a bug at least someone send me a save on this part. thank you

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes